or Connect

Posts by gilwood

Mad props to idfnl!
Hpq is on the move up. Meanwhile aapl is demonstrating gravity.
Seems like Apple has fallen off the tree.
This is a Banana Republic Wool Blend Top Coat for Sale. It is 80% wool and 20% nylon for strength. The lining is made from 100% polyester. The coat is is good condition as seen in the photos. It has no tears, worn spots, or funny smells. It has 3 buttons in the front with a placket to cover the buttons. It has a breast pocket, two side pockets and two inside pockets. It is sized as a medium but fits to a jacket size 42-44. It measures 23" from armpit to armpit. It...
Sold
Up for sale is a sparingly used Eddie Bauer 650 Fill Power Goose Down Parka - Size Medium. I don't need this anymore since I moved to Miami. This fits more like a size large, I normally wear a size 44 jacket and this is slightly big on me. This purchased in the Winter of 2011 and has only been used during the winter (obviously) and only on the coldest days. It has been in plastic the rest of the time. No funny smells and the jacket is in perfect condition. No...
For sale is a pair of good condition, shiny Red Wing Gentleman Traveler boots, size 9.5D, made in the USA. Note that the Red Wing GT boots run about a 1/2 size large, so maybe the equivalent of a size 10. Everyone knows that Red Wing makes quality footwear and these boots have years and years of wear to go. They look great with jeans!! I no longer have use for these since I moved to Miami. They have been used sparingly for 2 winters and only during the winter. The...
Thanks. "Talked to a SA today, F&F is May 9 - 12 and is 25% off."
Anyone know when the next BB F&F sale is? It's usually early May sometime.
Sorry sold