or Connect

Posts by v84

Cmon guys - these look great with jeans or grey/brown suits, buy these so I can justify buying myself another pair!
NDC - wonderful brand, ( I have other shoes by em ) got these as they were so gorgeous but really they just dont fit, worn once... NDC are over £200 usually - im offering these for 220USD shipped wherever you are. These are the oxford style shoes, as can be seen on their website. Size 40 but nearer a 41 as NDC tend to run longish! Any questions just ask, thanks.... viv
not my size but these look like the best jeans available on the cybernets, price fabric etc...
Blank - Not side-show-bob.... more sleek, refined and italian style. Unless your way short then NDCs with 44 (size eleven right? ) will look nice.
Im selling some, ndcs on SuFu - http://supertalk.superfuture.com/sho...95#post1042895 Ndc make gorgeous shoes- I have some black ankle boots by them too and they are amazing, I think they lengthen your foot quite alot- with some outfits its looks great - others not so much.... its cool to have big feet though. Id love to get my hands on their work boots - sublime shits they is...
what if the other stores didnt so much copy the logo but copied a design feature based upon the placement of that logo??
Your joking right? Pessimistic me thinks no maybe.... http://www.ralphlauren.com/frontdoor...flashversion=9
Dont APC make all their jeans form the same selvegde fabric?? Denimbar is so right, selvedge is a design nod to history, just like painted back pockets... a while ago one would only find this particular 'nod' on japanese brands who happened to use better denim- artisanal brands were the only people doing this so for a while Selvedge indicated better fabric - but not half as much as the brand! To be honest no-one repeatedly buys samurai because the are selvedge, they...
Quote: Originally Posted by gza Most black jeans have traditionally been overdyed, meaning both the warp and weft fibers are black. That is why for most black jeans, the outside and inside appearance of the fabric is identical. For blue jeans, only the warp is dyed, while the weft is left either natural (ecru) or bleached white. The contrast between the two colors accounts for a lot of the characteristically attractive aging of blue denim. Most black...
"selvedge" denim is just denim that's been imported - its just marketing speak for imported fabric really - often its better quality but not allways. You cannot get black selvedge, if you have....then its probably fake selvage. Re size - Take your ACTUAL waist and multiply it by your age - then divide that number by the price the jeans will cost in USD. Then -1. Selvedge denim is 3x more durable only before its been soaked! Thats why sanforised denim is so sought...