or Connect

Posts by Chiaroscuro

Whats wrong with GQ?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg,...
Quote: Originally Posted by alan What cars arent for douchebags? None. Then what will I drive you might ask: answer Triumph Speed Triple. Screams bad-ass even when not moving. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or...
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 Having a Saks is one of the few redeeming factors going for Cleveland. Hey, were trying. We also have the Cleveland Clinic, number 1 in heart care woohoo. Hell who am I kidding Cleveland sucks and I cant wait to leave.
Pics of said 10.25 trench?
Well how bout I inform as to Clints contextual meaning. In the interview he was talking about the young generations affinity for whining over the slightest thing. My usage of his comment was not meant to be delved into so deeply. No one besides Clint no's his definition of a pussy. Its not that serious. One of my criteria for manliness is a man should not go through life slovenly attired. If Clint or any other person does not agree I dont particular give a rats ass.
Have I given an indication that I need a penis extending dog? I merely gave an opinion on what I thought was a girlie dog. I still dont see the how my interest in fashion and style is connected to my idea of a girlie and non girlie dog. Girlie and gay are not mutually inclusive. So far your comments on this have been asinine, and I am no philistine but a die hard Perizzite.
Quote: Originally Posted by SField Says the dude hanging out on a men's clothing forum that worries about cockfades, lapel rolls and silhouettes. My giving two shits about how I look and am perceived have nothing to do with my manliness. Fashion and style is also a career path I want to follow. So I better know what a lapel roll and a silhouette is. I dont know if this was meant as a slight, but if it was you can shove it up your ass...
True it was a cheapshot at the breed because I dont care for them and I couldnt immediately think of a girlie large dog. Anything to do with the KGB is not soft, weak, or girlie in the remotess since thats for sure. I am partial to Akitas, Cane Corsos, and German Rotts.
IMO all little dogs are not girlie and not all big dogs are manly. Terriers are little but as an earlier post said they kill everything thats smaller than them. Nothing says manly more than a dog whose philosphy is kill first questions latter. Poodles while technically not large aint small either. Their girlie even though their some mean sonsofbitches. Best for closeted Doms