or Connect

Posts by Chiaroscuro

It really doesnt, but still made me laugh though.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson That's because Glee is badass. "write some original songs"
what happened to scarjos tits and ass? this is a sad day =(
villians explaining their diabolical scheme while the hero/heroine is immobilized. i would love for the antaganist to kill the protaganist outright and be done with it. that would be a plot twist theres a time bomb it has to be disarmed, omg which wire do i pull. i hate that shit.
Iam that douchebag that brings his own equipment
I like the trailer music for inception :roma:
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I make him bring me a toy and I either break it or put it away for a period of time. Yes Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I'm not in the business of being my kids friend. and yes, you are on a roll sir. I am not a parent, but I have spent a fair share of time around younger kids and pre-teens. Some were shits and some were not. I personally believe in minimum...
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff one sports blogger writes lol. so true Lebron has taken blame for bad games many times throughout his career. So this blogger doesnt know shit and you agreeing with him shows that neither do you.
You Will Fail!
Quote: Originally Posted by gilwood I saw this old cover of Runner's World and I find Danielle Ayers-Stamper to be very attractive. No tits, hips, and its probably safe to assume no ass. getthefuckouttaherewitthatweakshit