or Connect

Posts by Chiaroscuro

Your penalizing the man for simply having a party. Unless he did the shooting its out of his control, especially if it was open to the public.
Not pulling out without a doubt. My only hope is she has a miscarriage
Hossoso title equals bountiful lulz
The trailer is more for those who have read the book, and are following the production of the series. I hope lots of people are pumped as well
Before the season premier of True Blood, a short teaser trailer for A Game of Thrones was shown. Only new show I am really looking forward to. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas man, I've always loved that one. inorite
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Intriguing opener. Threesome = good. Bullet holes = bad. Not liking thread with the "Magister." Wonder how old the Queen and Magister are, if Eric is 1k old and they seem to be able to push Eric around. Is that werewolf brand a little too close to a swastika? looked more like an ss symbol to me.
looking at the OP pic, i have to say doutzen. shes got the fattest looking cooch out of the bunch. fat cooch is good boning. mmmmmmmm...fat cooch