or Connect

Posts by Chiaroscuro

This thread still lives. New trailer no scenes in it but you get to hear the actors say some of the lines from the book. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part...
Colonel Quaritch was the shit though. Not as badass as Hicks, but he did alright.
Depends on what he's selling and what the commission is. His base pay is probably factored in as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff although i do believe during good economic times the commissions and wages were perhaps considerable enough to maintain a retail career, i cant help to think that a lot of these claims of 100000 + /year incomes were at least a bit exaggerated by the worker. i always have had experience of people exaggerating their pay whenever they talk about it, if you look into it (or find out from another source incidentally that is...
If you get into a higher end store and build a quality client list, than you can make some decent money. I knew a woman who made around 100K selling cosmetics at Saks. Retail isnt for everyone though.
meh, it felt overdone too much drama, and not enough laughs
Quote: Originally Posted by BaggyJeans Should dolphins be considered non-human persons? Nosu?
I was summoned in Febuary of last year and got there late so they rescheduled it for the next month. Next month came and I just didnt feel like going so I didnt. They continued to send me notices to attend until I finally went...in October.
It cant get here soon enough, I have a good feeling that this is going to be done right.