or Connect

Posts by tobinbridge

What is the shoulder measurement?
C&J for Polo; Redway in Snuff Suede
Brooks Brothers Slim Fit Dress Shirts Both Sold (one of each size) Slim Fit semi spread collar French Blue All-Cotton Non Iron Barrel Cuffs worn and washed once $Sold shipped to you.
Price drop on Polo jacket, JPress shaggy dog sold! Didn't think a 44R would be this hard of a size to move at 88% of MSRP $1395
You are correct. The second picture, the close-up of the shoulder is the best representation of color.
NWT Ralph Lauren Polo sport coat Size 44R Made in Italy by Corneliani Nice 3 Button roll 2 Soft shoulders Light Gray Houndstooth with light blue and black mix Center vent Silk 40% Flax 35% Wool 25% Measurements: Shoulders (seam-to-seam): 18 3/4" Chest (pit-to-pit): 23" Length (bottom of collar to base): 31" Sleeve Length: 25 1/2" $Sold A great spring/early summer jacket NWT J Press Shaggy Dog Shetland Sweater Made in Scotland Dark...
Please post a picture of abovementioned outfit .
RIP
Quote: Originally Posted by NOLA1 platinums. great pants. i snagged a pair a couple years back when SF was on their johnson. Thank you. I own a pair as well and wanted to pass on a good price. Quote: Originally Posted by sjmin209 + from what I recall, these run a bit slim. They taper down to the hem, but not as slim as incotex. A nice cut if you fit into it.
For sale: Polo by Ralph Lauren staple flannel light grey flat front trousers. New with all tags attached, unhemmed. Made in Italy by Corneliani 33 R drop 6 Model: Preston 95% Virgin Wool 5% Cashmere horn buttons split back waist belt loops brace buttons Thick fabric with an extremely soft hand lends to a handsome drape. $Sold Thanks shipped cont. US. W. 16.5’’ L. 48’’ R. 10’’ K. 9.5’’ H. 8.5’’