or Connect

Posts by badsha

@ Nick well there ever be a lighter weight hunting jacket for those in warmer climates? Sizing is similar to the field jacket? Thank you.
Yeah what was for sale?
Brand new tropical check shirt in size Small. I am a medium so I am letting this go. Button-down collar, genuine mother of pearl buttons run throughout the shirt and it features a traditional left chest pocket, stitched placket, and single button cuffs. Slim cut. Fabric Composition 100% Pima Cotton. Also known as “extra-long staple cotton,” Pima is one of the finest shirting fabrics available.
Dope. Thought that was mine for a second.
@Mike cant wait to see the videos on some of the fabrics.
@Mike do you know what size Denim Shirt I picked up from the TrunkShow? Was it a medium, I tried looking through the order but couldnt find the size. Otherwise, Ill look tonight when I get home.
For those that purchased the weekender bags, were they supposed to come with shoulder straps and dust bags?
Let me know if anyone wants to trade a Medium Camo Jacket for a Small. Thank you.
@Mike somelos sizing similar to New England and gitman?
Outlet store closed for now in the US? Anyone know how long the link is active for usually? Website says outlet store not available. I checked the new SuSu Retail Store in SF, pretty nice store. Entrance is hidden on Maiden Ln. Decent staff, was able to try on a sport coats and shirts in person.