or Connect

Posts by lupin23rd

Hey guys, I've gone through about 4 shirt orders now and for the most part I'm liking the fit, but the last tinkering I did seems to have resulted in some issues that I'm not sure how to resolve. Let me know if better pics / angles are in order, I took these pretty quick this evening. (I'd go to a local tailor to ask them about it, but my eye is all swollen up so I look like a monster at the moment ) On my right shoulder there, the back seems to rise up a bit near...
Having a buddy of mine from Japan bring me over some stuff while he visits home next week, and I've been eyeing this 45rpm shirt. Trouble is I can't seem to decide on the color. Was originally leaning towards brown and think it matches my complexion pretty well, but the grey was a fav or a friend of mine I showed it to. Also the grey would be much easier to match IMO (correct me if I'm wrong), especially considering my current wardrobe. If I go with brown, what...
I've got some pre-washed LVC 47s from what I think is 2008, would the fit on these be similar to what the same size in raw would fit like? I'm a little unsure because I had tried on another pair of 47 pre-wash 2 sizes larger than the one I bought and they still wouldn't button up.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mbrand Studio d'Artisan, Pure blue Japan, and momotaro have their shops in Harajuku. Skull jeans harajuku closed but they might still have a store somowhere. Skull Jeans should still have a shop in Meguro, that's the only Tokyo one on their site now.
Quote: Originally Posted by BRMC_doves ugggh what happened to their huge selections or am I on the wrong country site? before the summer hit they had like 30 pairs of pants...now it's like 10, if that. I noticed today it defaults to "New Arrivals", when I selected the option for "Everything" the selection was better. How "slim" are their slim jeans / pants? Thinking about a pair of raw black Japan denim, and also saw some light grey...
Just wanted to confirm, are these boots unisex? I saw a place in Canada selling them and they have a branch near me, however the website lists sizes up from 8 in the mens section, while the women's section lists from size 6 up. Clarks website seems to list Of course I'm a size 6... but not too keen on wearing a girls boot haha (Also I keep hearing to size down so these probably wouldn't even fit me well anyways )
Some quick questions on denim tops: - Seen a lot of good denim shirts from the more well-known Japanese brands, what are some recommendations for stuff that's easier to find in North America? And is there anything in raw denim available or should I just jump on the J-brands for that (some of those Flat Head shirts look solid...) - Being short, and thus someone who has to have dress shirt sleeves shortened, as well as the length on a couple shirts... how easy is it to...
I don't wear them tight at all, I size up not down... :/ The d'artisans are actually quite baggy, and I weigh like 130 so this is pretty odd...
Figured this wasn't a "quick" one so thought I'd start a new thread. Noticed the buttonholes on my Eternal 811s are starting to tear and fray a bit, which was a problem for my D'Artisans (medium) and my 45RPMs as well. Only the fly for the 811s but the waist one is an issue on the other two as well. Guess my ex was right about needing to lose that weight... What's the best way to fix this or prevent further damage? Something I can do myself or do I have to use a...
For the cardigan-unitiated as myself, a few questions: I'm looking for a non-chunky cardigan similar to what is seen on J-Crew as of now (like this for example), but being a little short (5'3") a lot of what I've seen is a bit big on me. Been searching on Rakuten and uniqlo to start, any suggestions on good stuff from the former, or comments on quality of the latter? Or anyone else I should check out? Those wonderful guys in HK / Thailand (or wherever) who make...