or Connect

Posts by fullb

Cuntbaron,Thank you for your comment,Just to be very clear my purpose was not to show my shoes collection which is averagely good, I know that . I tried to made it as balanced as possible with my financial means and I like it, but I wanted to show my shoe cabinet that I made myself and which is the purpose of the thread.Regarding the other people reactions they don't really agree with you.I feel a kind of frustration in you messages, you maybe don't have what you would...
Thanks,I made the trunk myself.Shoes from top left :Grenson Trent, Alfred Sargent Plymouth, Local shoemaker (personal patina)Alfred Sargent Adelaide MTO, Alfred Sargent (unknown model), Local shoemaker (personal patina)Markowski, Grenson Dartmouth, Loding Mick (personal patina)Weston 641, Alfred Sargent MTO boots, Local shoemakerFairmount Driver, Fairmount white bucks, Local shoemaker (personal patina)So please do.And if you read well I said : "It is not impressive but I...
Mine is not as impressive but I like it
[[SPOILER]]
Thank you VictorThank you PlinyThank you tshawThank you DerekSI take it as a compliment thank you
Fall is finaly here [[SPOILER]]
Much more casual today:
Sure, it is an old Technomarine model Yacht (15 years) with a leather strap.
[[SPOILER]]