or Connect

Posts by bigsink

ccallis, in oirder to fix the armpit tightness, the changes made in the last-go-round go against everything you mentioned . We increased the chest/arms, changed armhole to regular, and shoulder to square. I thought it wasn't possible to increase the armhole? I sent an email to support to see what if anything be done to improve the next order. My dry cleaner lost most of my shirts so I had to order a few regardless. If you can check it out please let me know. Order...
Anyone else have trouble with the arm-hole sizing being too small? If so how did you fix it? In my case, neither Tailored or Standard armholes are working out. We kept letting out the chest/arms until it fit but still not 100% comfortable. I have less than .5" of space with my arms at a natural stance. If I'm sitting at a desk (shoulders forward slightly while typing) its 'wraps' my armpit. This shirt would be my 3rd re-try . Subsequent shirts were ordered 'square'...
I'm far from a decent tailor and slimmed my Barbour Chelsea at the sides easily and it came out perfect.
Condensed all posts. I will now exit the thread. Enjoy guys.
I'm not here to rain on your parade, but there are some comments that are alarming. Implying that this watch isnt a direct rip off of the Nomos Tangomat/Tagente. While Nomos didnt "create" that style of dial - here is how it all went down historically. This layout goes back to the days of early watchmaking in Glashutte. Back when Stowa, Kano, GO, Union, Lange, and various other German brands purchased dials from the same factory. This town was birth to lots of great...
I do not support Rodinas blatant stealing.
Also will it stretch any?
I have 2 pair of Wolverine 1000's. Size 9 in 1000's and size 8.5 in courtlandts. My foot size is 9.5 with a high instep. Both of them fit in all dimensions except for the instep. It seems "very close" to my skin. It doesnt mark or hurt but I cant wear thick socks. Im wondering if anyone was able to fix this problem? or if they moved on to another pair that worked? If so which?