or Connect

Posts by bigsink

Has anyone switched from tailored to full armpit, if so what was the result? Did it reduce tightness in the armpit? It seems that armpit hole size is pretty much controlled by the arm size.
I'm going to have to bite the bullet and give it a try. Will go for square shoulder. PC advised against it because it raises the armpits which are already snug. I have no choice cant deal with the pulling on that top button. Very uncomfortable. Thanks guys!
Question: Has anyone ever had trouble with the second button and pulling towards the shoulder? If so, what was the fix? In my case it happens even with a giant chest and yoke...
I have the same issue, where the 2nd button is tight across the upper chest. I think this is contributing to the problems. In my case, we were never able to resolve it. Changing slopes, widths, yokes, etc. I would also warn on making any adjustments on the smaller side, because shirts can arrive .25-.5 bigger/smaller.
I'm currently using sloping shoulder, because it adds room to the tiny armholes. Perhaps I can try without it. PC lacks the ability to customize armholes I think I'm out of luck. I've enlarged the chest/arms/yoke/beck back all larger than I'd like and still have problems.
Is it 'normal' to get pull lines on the second button when the top button is undone? [because the top button isn't anchoring everything together]. It seems that no matter how large i make the chest, or yoke it still happens. I'm wondering id anyone had similar issue: Here is an example: http://i.imgur.com/NeHXUPtt.jpg
Yes! Ha...
Here is a picture that demonstrates the difference between the Colorodo BD and the President spread and how they cover the middle of the neck. President Colorodo So I'm wondering if I should shorten the Colorodo collar, or lower the button to get some breathing air? Here's a pic of the neck back which is probably not necessary since the collar roll is there regardless.
325 shippped in the us