or Connect

Posts by MarkCA

Thanks, but is it added to the amount he is invoiced OR does he pay once the item is received? Appreciate it.
Hi all. I am in the process of selling a shoe I have posted on the forum. The buyer lives in Singapore and has asked me to configure shipping costs. I am concerned with the customs fees and declared value. I have no experience with this. Can someone help me understand how the fee is paid and help me ensure I'm not stuck holding the bag, so to speak? Thanks for your help. Mark
This is your lucky day if you love JM Weston. Original Retail Price -- $795. Black Box Calf. BNIB with shoe bags. 9D (fits a 10 US if you are not familiar with Weston sizing). Sell price $260 plus shipping. This is a very popular Weston style and last. I think they describe it perfectly on the website -- Contemporary Dandyism, subtle streamlined shape. Original Golf Shoe Tip (as they refer to it). Great silhouette from the top and side of the shoe. I purchased this...
Taking another $35 off the price!$270 OFF OF ORIGINAL RETAIL. Incredible price for a great shoe. Rich Cognac French Calf. Ferragamo made very few pairs of this shoe in the tassle slip-on, and it was not available in all stores, as I understand it. This is an incredibly beautifully made shoe with unique under stitching design on upper. Update of one of the greatest classic styles. Perfect for a summer wardrobe -- dress or casual. This last is honestly one of the best I've...
REDUCED by $220 FOR QUICK SALE. Rich Cognac French Calf. Ferragamo made very few pairs of this shoe in the tassle slip-on, and it was not available in all stores, as I understand it. I posted this awhile back at $670, the original retail price I paid in a SF store. I need to find a serious buyer who can appreciate the value. This is an incredibly beautifully made shoe with unique under stitching design on upper. Update of one of the greatest classic styles. Perfect for a...
Brand new, I've seen Alden's go for this price. These are well worn. The heel cup sueding is tearing away. Leather uppers are not in good shape. Better take your price down considerably. The SF members will agree.
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE. Black French calf. 9.5 D (fits like a normal 10D). New Original last from Ferragamo -- like Tramezza sole and fit. Simple, sophisticated lines with side buckle (strap underneath) and side gore for more comfort. I love wearing this shoe with suits sans tie, jeans and blazer, sweater. Very versatile shoe. Sells in Ferragamo stores, NM, etc. for $670. I am selling the shoe so that I can get the same style in the new black patent. 33% off the current...
Hi guys. I am thinking of purchasing a pair of TF tassle slipon loafers posted on SF. I am seeking advice on fit comparisons to US sizes and if the lasts fit more narrow or wide. I wear a US 10 in most makers, a 9.5E in C&J, etc. I have a narrow heel, but the arch and ball of my foot are a normal width. I would appreciate any help you can provide based on TF shoes you own. Also any feedback on how they have worked for you overall. Thanks. Mark
No, from the original line, but the construction of this line (evident in the sole) is extremely close to that of the Tramezza. This is probably the closest fitting last to the Tramezza that I've purchased from the Original line of shoes. Great fit and quality.
Looking for any one who owns and prefers Ferragamo dress shoes that might be interested in the attached limited edition style from the current line. Ferragamo made very few pairs of this shoe in the tassle slip-on, and it was not available in all stores, as I understand it. I posted it awhile back and ended up selling it to a private buyer, however, the transaction did not go through, for reasons I won't disclose. Before going down that road again, I wanted to gauge...