or Connect

Posts by nmerc001

Looking to clear out some closet space. MSRP for both ties hovered around $200. Widest point of tie measures at 4". Willing to accept fair offers.
In the process of clearing of my closet. Up for consideration are pairs of gently worn Kiton Faded Black Deni (MSRP $895) and Fendi Single Pleated Cuffed Dress Pants (MSRP $515). Both pair of pants have been hemmed. Prices shown includes shipping for CONUS. International customers, please PM me for a shipping quote. 1) Kiton Faded Black Denim.....$70-->$60-->$55 Shipped Measurements: Waist (Aligned): 17" Rise: 12.5" Inseam: 26.25" Leg Opening: 9" 2) Fendi...
Looking to clear out some closet space. Up for sale is a pair of pre-owned pair of E. Zegna Couture XXX Dark Brown Shoes with a marked size of 8EE. These were purchased at Neiman Marcus Retail Store and not an outlet. The soles may have to be resoled due to normal wear and tear. MSRP $950. Indicated price is for CONUS Only. International customers, PM me for a shipping quote. Will come with original box and additional set of laces. Shoes trees do not come...
Price drop now to $15.00
Drop down to $20....open to reasonable offers!
Awesome jacket!
Looking to sell a tie I have not worn in ages. International customers please PM me for shipping quote. Posted price includes shipping for CONUS.
John Lobbs are a great deal!
Final drops on both items, will be returned tomorrow if not sold.
12% price drop on Kiton shirt!