or Connect

Posts by turantelle

Allen Edmonds would be a good choice, but open to other alternatives.
Sorry, the photo is misleading, I want a white collar, with a navy blue inner placket, seems like that is what you suggested: Looks good to me, I'm indeed going for a casual look with indigo selvedge jeans and a dark blue pinstripe suit. Now question is, where do I find it in the US?
I'm looking for this effect, only a navy blue stripe on an otherwise white shirt, not horrible like in the photo above. Anyone know what it's called and who sells them?
Junghans Mega Solar. Original strap Never needs new batteries, automatically radio controlled time zones, beat that!
Well, I'm sure this is not to everyones taste, but I'd easily rank it as the coolest suit I ever laid my eyes upon.
Now, something as neat as this one might not exist (I've seen suits with different colored arms etc, but nothing quite like this). So, alternatively, where can you get such a suit tailored, and might it be a option to buy two exactly similar albeit differently colored suits, split them in half and sew them together? And yes, I'm on a budget, so the cheaper the better, it has to look good but doesn't need to be made from the "best" fabric.
Anyone know where to get this? It's a Polo Chaps Rugby sweater. I'd be interested in proxying it from anywhere, have got 100+ pos ebay feedback and a verified paypal address in Norway Cheers