or Connect

Posts by Crooow

Hello, I purchased these last month from the Self Edge warehouse sale. Jeans are as seen here: http://quepasashop.com/products/sexihxlsxa13 Total spur of the moment purchase, but I really don't need these. They have not been worn/soaked/washed, etc. Not looking to flip for profit; think these were $165 plus shipping on the sale. Price includes shipping to CONUS, to Paypal verified address only please. Thanks, Jason
Hello, Up for sale is a Self-Edge Denim Shirt. Tagged Size XL, this was purchased by me when it first went on sale. It has only been worn a few times, and has mainly sat in the closet. The pictures should show that it shows little to no wear. It's tough to tell from the pics, but color is an anthracite gray. Approx. measurements are: Shoulders: 20 inches Chest: 22 inches Length: 27 inches Looking for $65, shipped within CONUS to a Paypal-verified address only,...
Bump, with price drop. Thanks
Hello, I have for sale these 2 Epaulet Shirts, both sized XL. They have been worn, but sparingly, and are in good to like new condition. Measurements are listed accurately on the Epaulet website. Mens Cutaway Collar Shirt Grass Micro Gingham - Size XL Mens French Cuff Pink/Blue Tattersall Shirt - Size XL Looking for $60 for both (total for both together), shipped in CONUS, to a PayPal-verified address only, please. Thanks, Jason
Hello, I have for sale these 2 Epaulet Shirts, both sized XL. They have been worn, but sparingly, and are in good to like new condition. Measurements are listed accurately on the Epaulet website. Mens Cutaway Collar Shirt Grass Micro Gingham - Size XL Mens French Cuff Pink/Blue Tattersall Shirt - Size XL Looking for $60 for both (sold together), shipped in CONUS, to a PayPal-verified address only, please. Thanks, Jason
Hello, Yes, exact same shape. I received the jacket on Thursday, and have only tried it on in the house. Thanks, Jason
Hello, For sale, are a pair of like new PRPS Brown distressed Barracuda fit jeans. Purchased by me a few months back, they have been worn once, and otherwise have sat in a drawer. Made in Japan. Measurements are as follows: Tag Size: 34 Waist: 17.5 Inseam: 34.5 Leg opening: 9.25 Looking for $85, shipped in CONUS to Paypal-verified address only, please. Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions.
Hello, I purchased this last week here in the forum (from "marblehouse", who is a fantastic seller). Blazer is exactly as he described, if not even nicer. Unfortunately, the unstructured fit is just not for me. With his permission, I'm using marblehouse's pictures and description. MEN'S JACKET by LBM 1911 Patch pockets Unstructured cut 3-roll-2 button front, dual vent Blue Plaid Gingham 72% Cotton, 28% Linen Leather elbow patch pockets Smoke grey buttons Made in...
Hello, Up for sale are two of the Miner Chinos from Left Field NYC. Made in America, please see details about the cut and construction from the website, here: http://leftfieldnyc.com/collections/miner Herringbone Twill - Size 34 In perfect condition, and can be dressed up or down very easily. Please see the close-up (last picture) for the truest representation of texture and color. Measurements (approximate) are as follows: Waist: 17 1/2 inches Inseam: 34...
Hello, For sale I have three fantastic dress shirts. All three are barrel-cuff and used, but in great condition (the two Charvet I would call near new condition). SOLD - Charvet: Blue with White Stripes: Size 42 Measurements are approximately as follows: Chest: 22 inches Shoulders: 19 3/4 inches Sleeves: 24 1/2 inches (note that this fits slimmer to me than other shirts with same measurements; feels like higher armhole construction) Looking for $75, shipped...