or Connect

Posts by Crooow

NWT. $665 BRUNELLO CUCINELLI MEN'S TWILL CHINO PANTS SIZE 50/ US 34 MADE IN ITALY 100% COTTON DETAILS: 4 BUTTON CLOSURE (PLUS TOP FASTENING BUTTON) TWO BUTTON WAIST CLOSURE WITH HIDDEN BUTTON LARGE BACK POCKETS SLIM FIT WITH TAPER MEASUREMENTS: WAIST APPROX: 35" RISE APPROX" 10.5" SHIPPING TO CONUS, TO PAYPAL-VERIFIED ADDRESS ONLY, PLEASE THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.
NWT. $665 BRUNELLO CUCINELLI MEN'S TWILL CHINO PANTS SIZE 50/ US 34 MADE IN ITALY 100% COTTON DETAILS: 4 BUTTON CLOSURE (PLUS TOP FASTENING BUTTON) TWO BUTTON WAIST CLOSURE WITH HIDDEN BUTTON LARGE BACK POCKETS SLIM FIT WITH TAPER MEASUREMENTS: WAIST APPROX: 35" RISE APPROX" 10.5" SHIPPING TO CONUS, TO PAYPAL-VERIFIED ADDRESS ONLY, PLEASE THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.
In my opinion, the only real challenge here is not to try to find the right answer, but to just avoid the wrong one.For that reason,It's certainly possible that the interviewer would not even bat an eye at your suggested outfit; however, given what you have described, there is no way a suit could be the wrong choice.I would go with full-on battlegear until/unless he provides different guidance.And good luck.
Hello, Purchased by me, they have only been worn twice (please see pictures for condition). These were listed on the box as "Special Makeup", and come with a rubber sole. Size is 9 3E, in Brown. Happy to take any additional pictures as necessary. Looking for $160, shipped in CONUS (please add $5 if you would like the original box). Thanks, Jason
Excellent condition; sold-out on the website: http://epauletnewyork.com/products/buttondown-collar-grey-sunwashed-chambray Measurements match up with what is listed. Please note that the button on the front pocket is cracked (unseen if the pocket is not buttoned). Looking for $45 shipped in CONUS, to a PayPal-verified address only, please. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Jason
Recent purchase, but not different enough from other pants I own to justify the cost. NWT. BRUNELLO CUCINELLI MEN'S BEIGE CHINO PANTS SIZE 50/ US 34 SLIM-FIT MADE IN ITALY 100% COTTON DETAILS: 3 BUTTON FLY TWO BACK POCKETS **CREASE LINES NEAR THE HIPS (slightly lighter shade; please see pic #4 - price discounted to reflect) MEASUREMENTS: WAIST APPROX - 35" RISE APPROX - 9.5" INSEAM APPROX - 36" Shipping to PayPal-verified address only, please. Thanks, Jason
Recent purchase, but not different enough from other pants I own to justify the cost. NWT. BRUNELLO CUCINELLI MEN'S BEIGE CHINO PANTS SIZE 50/ US 34 SLIM-FIT MADE IN ITALY 100% COTTON DETAILS: 3 BUTTON FLY TWO BACK POCKETS **CREASE LINES NEAR THE HIPS (slightly lighter shade; please see pic #4 - price discounted to reflect) MEASUREMENTS: WAIST APPROX - 35" RISE APPROX - 9.5" INSEAM APPROX - 36" Shipping to PayPal-verified address only, please. Thanks, Jason
Recent purchase, but not different enough from other pants I own to justify the cost. NWT. $680 BRUNELLO CUCINELLI MEN'S BEIGE CHINO PANTS SIZE 50/ US 34 SLIM-FIT MADE IN ITALY 100% COTTON DETAILS: 3 BUTTON FLY TWO BACK POCKETS **LIGHT CREASE LINES NEAR THE HIPS (slightly lighter shade) MEASUREMENTS: WAIST APPROX - 35" RISE APPROX - 9.5" INSEAM APPROX - 36" LEG OPENING APPROX - 6.75" Shipping to PayPal-verified address only, please. Thanks, Jason
It's perfect for you.
Hello, Purchased directly by me during the holiday sales, and stuck in a drawer to await warmer weather. Unfortunately, a bit tight for me. Shirt is in brand new, never-worn condition. Size is Large, but it is definitely a slimmer-fitting large. Measurements (approx.) are as follows: Shoulders: 18.75 Chest: 22 Looking for $55, shipped to a Paypal-verified address in CONUS only, please. Happy to answer any questions or provide any additional pics to verify...