or Connect

Posts by holland99

Thanks for the reply Drteatime. Exactly what I was thinking. I showed it to the owner of a local shoe store, and he commented that it is almost impossible for such an obvious flaw to slip through quality control as firsts!
Sorry to bump..Anyone? Please Help...
Hi Guys, I bought this Grenson Masterpiece Loafers from ebay and it seems to me that they are seconds or even "thirds" if there is such a thing!! The seller is adamant that they are first quality and that he purchased them for £295. How ever the details on the upper looks appalling to my eyes. Could you guys offer some insight in the issue? I'm attaching a photo of the said shoe along with my church suede loafer(first quality). The grenson is the black one. Thanks in...
Hi, I have for sale is a Gucci Belt Size 90 green/red/ signature web. I am size 32 and this fits perfectly, as gucci belts fit slightly smaller. It has been bought in the UK and has been worn a few times. But no visible scratches or anything like that. I am looking for $199 shipped in North America/EU and will be shipped from the UK including delivery confirmation. Have the packaging plus receipts when purchased and can be included. Payment should be made by...
Brooks brothers Ralph Lauren Gant USA Lacoste Turnbull&Asser Hermes Gucci Vineyard Vines J Press Alden
waist = 36' inseam =32' rise =12' This is designed to sit low on wearers waist according to RL website.
Hi, I got this Jeans as a gift, but unfortunately, they are not my size.They are 34x32.But my size is 32x32.So it has to go.This has been bought on retail for £110 with the tags still attached.It is vintage 67 jeans from polo ralph lauren.Similar jeans sell for $145 at the ralph lauren website.Here is the link. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...632365.2632367 I am looking for $60 shipped in europe and $65 shipped in US and Canada.I am also willing to...
I've never seen such a collar on RLPL before as well.
lol.ok.But apparently, its a sport shirt.so do you think its authentic?
whats pajamas?