or Connect

Posts by JFKJean

What color? Size? Specs? Fabric??
This is obviously not "activewear" but just a mashup of a few things I'm selling. If you have any questions about the garments, do not hesitate to ask questions, either via reply here or PM. -The 1000 Mile Wolverine's are deadstock, size 10.5 (I normally wear an 11, size down a 1/2 size for this) factory lacing and still with it's original box. Retails for $350 but I'll let them go for $300 or your best offer. -The Walkover's are a size 10.5, true to size and have...
It's a full length button down shirt, the buttons are also hidden.
Jesus, these women mess everything up for these guys. A cousin of mine just got married about 6 weeks ago and (luckily I wasn't asked to be a groomsman) they all wore rented white tuxes with matching canary yellow waistcoats, (pre-tied) ties, pocketsquares. God, it was an awful sight.Lately, I've been thinking if or when I get married, I'd wear a white shawl dinner jacket, black bowtie, black trousers and plain toe black velvet slippers and the groomsmen would wear a...
I had a co-worker who owned red frames and it looked great on him. I would only recommend trying this if you already have a good rotation of other colors AND you are dark skinned, I'm not entirely sure but Moscot's Nebb style may have a pair in red so feel free to check that out and the measurements.
Need a Panama and some wide brim wools for the fall/winter too....
#NiceSegue Shameless plug but ummm....http://modrockers.blogspot.com/2011/07/424-his-her-lara-speier-kind-of-blue.html
I actually like the cardigan in the second photo of that last set and in the look with the cargo/hikers, you can obviously tell is a Cuci snipe. The camel top coat would have been the move but like most American makers, they're always just a hair too long. I NEED MID TO LOWER THIGH ACTION.
I've wanted to get a shirt or two from them and heard positive things, mostly they are the Brooks Brothers of Italian shirting....which isn't a bad thing.....