or Connect

Posts by wgiceman

I picked up the Strand double strap briefcase and I love it more each time I use it. The quality of it is great; so much so that I considered getting the matching duffle bag. But I held out because I don't take too many road trips, and it is far too nice to check in at the airport. Nice items, both of them.
I have the Weybridge, as well, for the same reason as you. I wish I had gotten it in the chili instead of the brown. I agree that they are great dress shoes.We've got similar tastes in footwear.
I have the Fairfax in chestnut, merlot, and black. They look outstanding when worn with a suit. I get nothing but compliments whenever I wear them. I actually compared them to the Cornwallis and there are similarities. However, the Cornwallis has a sleeker toe shape. But the Fairfax has a softer leather.
I may get crucified for saying this, but I like the striping. It makes the shoes interesting and it guarantees that no two pair are exactly. I have couple pair of AE's with the subtle striping and I actually get compliments on the uniqueness of them.
You should patent this design. I think you could earn some income with this.
Send those back. You will never be happy with them.
I'm probably stating the obvious for most of us here when I say........ "This thread is going to wreak havoc on my bank account!!!!!"
I'm gonna have to get a pair of these!!! They look fantastic!!!
Send those back!!
I will be visiting my MTM tailor in the upcoming weeks and was considering getting pants made to compliment my navy and camel colored blazers, respectively. Do you SF members think some sort of patterned pants would go well with these solid color blazers? I looked at some old apparel arts illustrations and got some ideas, but have not been able to find any other examples. Any suggestions?