or Connect

Posts by brandall10

[delete]
My 2030 Brandy boots have an arch support - ie. the inside of the boot is raised around the arch - not just talking about the heel pad. It's on the low side though.
It does, but it's rather on the low side. People who 'need' arch support, it's probably insufficient. For those who are flat-footed I'm not sure.
You might want to check out SmartWool Phd socks. I use mediums and they're just awesome.They're fitted socks that are padded in the forefoot and heel, but not on the top. Compared to some Peoples socks I tried (which were thicker socks all around), they really snug things up well because the effect is more like a slim insole than thicker socks. With the Peoples the boot still felt a tad loose with a too snug toe box.Another option that might be worth trying is the...
[delete]
For me lengthwise they are identical at the same size.My observation is from having1) a size 7.5c 975 (width is ok, too short)2) a size 8c 975 (perfection with medium wool dress socks)3) a size 7.5 2030 boot (width is ok, too short)4) a size 8d barrie boot (width is slightly snug up front, but wide in the heel with normal cotton athletic socks)5) a size 8 2030 (perfection with medium wool boot socks, quite close my 8c 975s. Note that the 975s are actually slightly longer)I...
Wings & Horns could sell those for $3000 for sure.
^ I had the same thought when I got the email. Damn they are funky. I'd have to see some on-foot photos.
Thanks... the shell is on the whole a higher level than my 975s - the only exception is the left toe cap has a bit of an orange peel quality to it, but it's only evident upon close inspection. No roughness anywhere. The color is light enough that imperfections are easily seen and there are a few marks here and there, but very slight.I have no idea if they will be doing more runs. Supposedly this one was less than 20 boots + Horween has been having sourcing issues for...
Some Brandy shots in different lighting....