or Connect

Posts by uhurit

Gordon rules: would love to see a new season of Hell's Kitchen (..but it needs to get a second breath)
Used to wear Diesel, but got older and low rise jeans don't look right any more. So, now it's PRPS and KMW
Quote: Originally Posted by bringusingoodale You guys need more swagger. +1 Being mistaken for a "How may I help you?" sales clerk is hardly a compliment
You don't need to learn Russian to do business in the former soviet republics, English would do just fine. Besides, Russian is not for amateurs: extremely complex grammar/long multi-syllable words/enormous slanguage and regional/age group variations. Requires linguistic abilities well above average.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson "What's your man got to do with me" is a funny thing to joke about and a shitty way to act. It's a stupid idea. It's dangerous, you're an accessory to adultery, which is one of the worst things in the world, and not only that, but how are you going to trust her to stay true to you when she eventually gets bored with dating you? That's fornication in traditional judeo-xtian jargon
Quote: Originally Posted by Fraiche I don't think it's the lack of love that's the problem, it's the lack of occasions for it. +1 Hard to pull off without looking pretentious and out of place
Klitschko!
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow From what I remember on Usenet at the time, The Matrix seriously blew the mind of many a Randroid. Speaking for myself, I was annoyed by the lame philosophical platitudes and gaping plot holes. re: philosophical platitudes, not true The Matrix is actually one of the first (probably, the only) pop introductions of ancient Advaita Vedanta philosophy
Cool car! Now please refer to the "BMW Repair Cost Horror Stories" thread
Sugarcanes Evisu, for dirt cheap