or Connect

Posts by uhurit

Quote: Originally Posted by Rosenberg I'm sure you were being sarcastic but I'd absolutely rather have a Wagoneer over newer Range Rovers, just not at 100k I should make this my signature...because of the sheer idiocy of this statement
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse I always hear great things about these laptops, but I wish they would step up the game in their designs. Never been a big fan of how they look. -2 It's a minimalist, no-frills design done just right. That's one of the many reasons I own Lenovos
Quote: Originally Posted by coolpapaboze How many posting in this thread have actually driven the XF? I have, and I've driven the new XJ, both in the supercharged iterations. Anyone basing their opinions on Jaguar models earlier than these two, needs to re-evaluate Jaguar. My next car will likely be an XJ SC. It blows the fucking doors off my 08 750 in every conceivable way and it's also more of a driver's car than the current F01 7 series, which I...
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFrog this is a related tangent -- i was watching the new thor clip from the apple movie trailers page and i couldn't help but shake my head at the god-aweful acura product placement. it's like they spent millions of dollars to shove the ugly front of their cars in our faces. acuras truly are ugly now. While looking for a new car, I checked out an Acura dealership: nicest people you'll ever meet, fantastic...
I liked the new Jags...but then I saw a damn Hyunday that resembled a Jag very closely... ...Now the love is gone ...modern day Bimmers ain't what they used to be, I hear, in handling and teh ride: softer and vague
Bought many things, but I know my exact sizes in things/brands I buy: Armani suits for dirt cheap Boglioli suits/jackets Lardini suits some Caruso jackets ...and some Diesel Denim Gallery jeans
Polo I suit jacket is pretty trim, the pants, plated as they are, are fuller cut. Didn't like it too much initially, but now I think it's fine
It looks OK for a $15k car, as is expected from any other car in the same price range Debating its looks is just like discussing design qualities of a pair of $75 square-toed Johnston and Murphy shoes
Buy a used Ford Taurus for next to nothing: a solid workhorse and cheap to fix
I used to use a CC with a very liberal cash back bonus program, literally charging everything and paying it off every month until they caught on to that and required to open their bank's checking account with hefty maintenance fees to continue to take advantage of their CC cash rewards program