or Connect

Posts by Fiddy

There's a new Chippewa boot being released. Basically the Katahdin in a different leather sans cap toe... http://www.selectism.com/news/2010/0...hippewa-boots/
xpost from the S/S 2010 thread: I just received a brand new navy peacoat from J. Crew in size medium if anyone wants it. I ordered a small and a medium and am going to return the medium, so if anyone wanted one but missed it before they sold out online let me know. I paid $150, so it'll be $160 shipped CONUS. Let me know ASAP as I'm planning on returning it tomorrow...
I just received a brand new navy peacoat from J. Crew in size medium if anyone wants it. I ordered a small and a medium and am going to return the medium, so if anyone wanted one but missed it before they sold out online let me know. I paid $150, so it'll be $160 shipped CONUS. Let me know ASAP as I'm planning on returning it tomorrow...
xpost from the Jungle Cloth thread... Wallet wear beginning to peek through...
Moar post-hem Jungle Cloth pics... Wallet wear beginning to peek through...
Sold
Time to start breaking in the 8130's...
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 I'm tempted to get those Aviator boots but damn that $20 shipping and beign charged with tax too. Theres probably a coupon code out there somewhere though. I actually just called a retail store and they said that they can place the order from their store and have it shipped to you free.
Thoughts on the Alden Aviator being sold @ Orvis? I was thinking about cashing in some rewards points on an Orvis gift card and picking up a pair of these...
Wear a belt.