or Connect

Posts by Fiddy

Going to be buying raw denim for the first time (APC NS) and was wondering how long I need to be concerned with blue staining? I really don't wash my jeans very often and would probably be wearing these for a year before doing a wash. Also, I tried on some 29's and they were tight but I had no problems buttoning all buttons. Should I go the next size down? They didn't have 28's in stock so I would be taking a flyer ordering online... I know they stretch quite a bit, I...
What is the best place to buy Tricker's boots from? I'm planning on picking up a pair of the Stow in acorn. I'm located in the U.S. by the way... Thanks!
Does anyone here have both the L.L. Bean Katahdin boot and the Clarks Desert Boot? I wear an 8 in the Clarks Desert Boot and am unsure of what size to order the Katahdin in... Many thanks in advance, this is truly a great forum!
Will do, sorry about that!
Does anyone here have both the L.L. Bean Katahdin boot and the Clarks Desert Boot? I wear an 8 in the Clarks Desert Boot and am unsure of what size to order the Katahdin in... Many thanks in advance, this is truly a great forum! Fiddy