or Connect

Posts by Fiddy

SEXIH07's just finished soaking. Here's a (very) quick and dirty...
Have any more shots of the Rider's Cap?
I think they're cool, but they can cause serious back problems.
Quote: Originally Posted by asnradeon8 Just received the sueded fleece crewneck pullover today. There was talk that these run smaller than normal, so was pretty worried it wouldnt fit. I'm a size small in most items. Ordered a small. Love it. That looks really good. I'm waiting on a small to arrive as well, and like you I was a bit worried about it being too tight. Glad to hear it fits well...
Waxed Canvas Maine Hunting Shoe from Bean...
Quote: Originally Posted by Razele Fiddy those aviators are nice. Do they run true to size? Or are they half size down? I really want a pair. Thanks... These are 8's, which is the same size as my Clark's DB's and Chucks.
Another shot of the Aviators...
Hey guys, quick question... I've always laid denim out flat and soaked in the tub. If I loosely fold denim and soak in a sink, will it cause any problems?
Quote: Originally Posted by eltopo Some wear on the rider dungarees. www.banditphotgrapher.com Great shot Cory. BTW, the link to your blog is broken...
FS: Ande Whall Cougars in the very rare black sanforized denim. These were part of the limited run that Andy made last year. Very light wear, worn appx. 5-6 times. No soaks, no washes, no alterations, no fading, etc. Measurements: Waist - 31" Front Rise - 11" Back Rise - 15.5" Thigh - 11" Knee - 8.5" Leg Opening - 8" ...