or Connect

Posts by Fiddy

Quote: Originally Posted by wannabeagiant What season are these from (should say on the inside tag)? Is the waist true to size or undersized by 1" like some of the older 1947's? Thanks. Pulled this number off of the inside tag, which I'm guessing means Feb. '09: 209526 I posted all post-soak measurements above.
Quote: Originally Posted by sazon When I found out the red chambray had 25% linen, i called to cancel my preorder. Can't stand the feel of linen on my skin, even in a blend. Saw the red chambray at 484 Bway today. Thought the color was ok, but not great. So instead, I picked up a red chambray at Lucky Brand Jeans today. $30 cheaper and a nicer red, IMO. Check it out. http://www.luckybrand.com/Military-S...ectedColor=640 How does the...
I ordered a few of the Vintage Fleece Crew sweatshirts last week and they finally arrived today. They're pretty nice...
1 pair sold.
Quote: Originally Posted by DrPat As anyone seen stretching more than 1 inch? A size 30 would fit better in the legs but a size 31 would fit better in the waist. If the size 30 would stretch to 32.5in it would be perfect. Fiddy, what size do you wear in IH 634 (you got a 30 in these, correct)? I'm not sure about a 2.5" stretch, but I'm pretty sure they'll go more than an inch. I wear a belt with mine so they don't stretch out beyond...
Quote: Originally Posted by Chief Touching You I received mine this morning. The quality is amazing! I wish I would have ordered a size larger though, as they are a bit snug in the top block. Can anyone confirm that the waist stretches around 1"? I can confirm that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger how much more stretch do you think they have? I think the waist is done stretching at this point. They've been at 32" now for quite some time...
Yes, these are unsanforized and will shrink after a soak. The post-soak measurements from my worn 33's will probably be more useful. These were hot soaked once. Waist: 32" (These were 31" immediately after soaking, they've stretched out to 32") Thigh: 11.75" Front Rise: 11.75" Back Rise: 15" Knee: 8.5" Inseam: 33" Leg Opening: 8"
SOLD. Thanks SF...
^^^ That jacket is awesome.