or Connect

Posts by Standard Toaster

Argyles are all you need. Green ones, brown ones, green and brown ones.
Get rid of most of them. I don't see the point in having more than ten or so ties.
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo If only Nani could step up - I'm not sure he's capable of it, doesn't seem to have the right attitude. I keep hearing this claim parroted about in regards to Nani. Not once have I seen any evidence of it.
United will almost definitely buy Valencia. If they don't feel the Tevez deal is going to go through, I wouldn't be surprised if they try to get Eto'o on the cheap. Despite Sir Alex's admiration for Benzema, he will not buy him.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teacher Good guess, but no. It's Tajikistan. Here's another one: Mauritius. How about this one:
It could be worse, you could have Alan Green, non-Liverpool supporting British citizens will know who I mean, he leaves me green.
http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/me...t-front-chinos Does anyone have a pair of these chinos? I'm wondering what the fit's like, especially the waist and how true it is to the given size.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest for the week ending 06/05/2009. - B Is this one of those cheap Land's End bags? If it is, I might have to get one myself.
Gonzalez is crazy, why the hell was he wiping his arse on the line.
I don't understand all the praise for Gerrard; Rooney plays his best role far better than he does.