or Connect

Posts by Standard Toaster

This will end when someone passes out.
Quote: Originally Posted by AlanC Do you really call it 'Uni'? It's a northern UK thing.
Things wrong with this picture in order of severity: The fit of the collar. Sandals. Everything else.
Flusser's Dressing the Man was suprisingly good.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jelly or Syrup anyone know where to watch this on the web? Are you in the UK? Although it's finished, you'll be able to watch the final from bbc.co.uk/football.
Quote: Originally Posted by benecios We also take exception that people mistakenly think the miserable bastard is English too. Quite, althought I'm quite happy to bask in his glories.
I didn't realise Pienaar was South African. That lad gets away with an incredible amount of diving.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lachy I'd like to see Murray do well. An Englishman winning Wimbledon, wouldn't that be something! Don't let Murray hear you say that; he's Scottish.
Quote: Originally Posted by lermontov And I'd change the shoes After he's changed them to the one shoe? You'd change them back to the monk straps?
He could foof the collar buttons out of the picture. I quite like most of his fits, although he does have a few jackets where the sleeves appear to eat his hands.