or Connect

Posts by Standard Toaster

Not shortening the sleeves?
I don't care about the money I just think his choice of clothes is a bit shit and not worthy of the praise.
Double.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley You must be a 60 year old republican from the mid-west. I think Dan has style and the confidence to pull off his color combos and textures. Mid 20s from the north of England, mate. Colour combinations and textures maybe, but his choice of clothes is awful. He looks like Vox on a Casual Friday fgs.
I don't understand the love for Dan T. He has one nice suit and a decent looking brown odd jacket. The rest of it looks atrocious. It does explain a large majority of the pictures you see in WAYW, however.
Who were the other four finalists? Foo was undoubtedly the best dressed in the semi-final, but I don't think he'll win.
The chin is far too manly to be LabelKing. You got the race right, however. That outfit certainly isn't SF approved.
It's called the "Holdfast".
A year or two ago I could do 2 or 3 nights without sleep pretty consistently, since I turned 21 I haven't even been able to make 36 hours. Must be a psychological thing about getting old.
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar You still need to pass a yearly CBT to drive a moped in the UK..It is a day training and it is not free.. Just checked on the CBT website and this is right. Although if you obtained your car licence before February 2001 you don't need to complete a CBT to ride a moped.