or Connect

Posts by Standard Toaster

I don't understand the love for Dan T. He has one nice suit and a decent looking brown odd jacket. The rest of it looks atrocious. It does explain a large majority of the pictures you see in WAYW, however.
Who were the other four finalists? Foo was undoubtedly the best dressed in the semi-final, but I don't think he'll win.
The chin is far too manly to be LabelKing. You got the race right, however. That outfit certainly isn't SF approved.
It's called the "Holdfast".
A year or two ago I could do 2 or 3 nights without sleep pretty consistently, since I turned 21 I haven't even been able to make 36 hours. Must be a psychological thing about getting old.
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar You still need to pass a yearly CBT to drive a moped in the UK..It is a day training and it is not free.. Just checked on the CBT website and this is right. Although if you obtained your car licence before February 2001 you don't need to complete a CBT to ride a moped.
Quote: Originally Posted by barims ^^ That was one of the implications of my comments, actually. I think Kent would go over great. I'm not interested in playing up to anyone's Chris Eubank - or any other Chap-relevant - fantasies Southerners always seem to be banging on or at least alluding to race, is it really that bad down there? Everyone seems to get along fine up North.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Wang Interesting that they weren't any racial minorities there. I wonder if barims or I would have been accepted. . There's a few racial minorities in the video. They weren't taking parts in the events, however (at least in the small video clip). It's interesting that you queried the possibility of not being accepted.
Quote: Originally Posted by PipPip Part of it is regulatory - in the UK you need to complete a test to ride anything, a day of compulsory training for even the smallest bike. Are you sure that's right? I've always been led to believe you could ride up to a 50cc bike without any training.
Quote: Originally Posted by barims I can say that, going by the video, she would have easily been the best looking girl there I doubt you'd have got along with them anyway.