or Connect

Posts by Standard Toaster

Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del ^^ Could you tell us what is your US shoe size, UK shoe size, the size you ordered, and the size you recommend ordering. I ordered a UK 10.5. The issue isnt so much the length, but how narrow they are at the toes. As I've said, they've stretched and aren't that bad now, but if I was to buy another pair I'd go up half a size. It depends on your foot, but I think that if I went up a full size I'd be...
Yes I did order some, and yes, they were too small. I didn't bother to return them, however, but they have stretched and are now quite comfortable. If anyone is planning to purchase a pair I would recommend to size up by at least half a size, possibly even a full one.
How do you pronounce Rubinacci? Roo-bin-atchy? Roo-bin-ak-ki? Something else?
It would look much better with sleeve cuffs.
I've just found a small local menswear shop (the tweedy sort) that does bespoke. It's run by an old bloke, who seems respectable enough. He says a bespoke jacket will be around £600-700 depending on the fabric. It seems a bit too cheap, but I'm considering it. What questions should I ask before taking the plunge? Fully canvassed? High armholes? Working cuffs? Basted fitting? Gorge height? Are bespoke tailors prepared to deviate from what they normally do? Anything...
How's the fit? If you have any cord trousers by cordings, how do they compare?
The little sprog with the pocket square looks pretty arrogant too.
Does anyone own one of these jackets (odd jackets not coats)? How´s the fit? The size guide isn´t much help. What´s the jacket length like? I´m going to be in between a medium and a large.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger this guy has leagues more style than mafoofan ever will. that or a professional photographer. But lacking enough style to make the mistake of wearing derby shoes with a double breasted suit.
Cordings for corduroy trousers. They're excellent.