or Connect

Posts by Spark

No intro needed on this one - Sam Hober makes some of the best ties out there and here is a classic grenadine in purple garza grossa weave (the more textured version). Standard size of 58" x 3.75. 4-fold construction, 100% handmade. Here's the link from the site for reference: http://www.samhober.com/grenadine-grossa-solid-silk-ties/purple-grenadine-silk-tie-34.html Worn once, pristine condition. $65 shipped Priority USPS.
Camel 100% Scottish cashmere V-Neck Large. Not your usual lightweight cashmere, this is the real deal…nice and thick! Banded cuffs and waist, raglan sleeves, no stains, pilling, pulls – as new. Versatile light tan color that goes with everything. Shoulders: 19” / 19.5 (raglan sleeves so not a hard edge to measure against) Chest: 22” Sleeves 27” (2” cuff) Waist: 17” $35 shipped USPS Priority
Isaia 2 button Sportscoat in a 42R, model “Cliff G”, soft shoulders with very light padding, fully canvassed, twin vents, flapped pockets, non-working buttons on sleeves for easy adjustment..all the usual Isaia goodness. Note: Label says 52 but please check measurements. I generally wear a 44 in Isaia and this fits me fine. Taupe base color with black dogstooth and green windowpane – stunning jacket - goes with khakis, jeans, gray worsteds...perfect for Fall/Winter/Early...
Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Label Brown Cords – 34” waist. Dark chocolate midwale cord, all cotton, flat front, with 2” cuff. Classic Fall/Winter pants, button besom back pockets, front side pockets + coin pocket.. Waist: 17” Inseam: 29.5” + 2” cuff and 1” underneath Rise: 11.5” Hem 8.5” $30 shipped CONUS.
Remember those heavyweight khakis from WWII that you used to be able to find in Army/Navy stores that wore like iron? Here they are – 10.2 oz heavy twill fabric that will probably outlast you. Spotless, full cut, no stains, rips, or creases. Sized 36 waist Waist: 17.75” with 2.5+ in waist to let Inseam: 29 + 1” underneath Not cuffed Rise: 12” Hem 9.5” They go for $175 new… yours for $50 shipped CONUS. Sorry - photos didn't load.. PM me if you want some.
Remember those heavyweight khakis from WWII that you used to be able to find in Army/Navy stores that wore like iron? Here they are – 10.2 oz heavy twill fabric that will probably outlast you. Spotless, full cut, no stains, rips, or creases. Sized 36 waist Waist: 17.75” with 2.5+ in waist to let Inseam: 29 + 1” underneath Not cuffed Rise: 12” Hem 9.5” They go for $175 new… yours for $50 shipped CONUS.
Remember those heavyweight khakis from WWII that you used to be able to find in Army/Navy stores that wore like iron? Here they are – 10.2 oz heavy twill fabric that will probably outlast you. Spotless, full cut, no stains, rips, or creases. Sized 36 waist Waist: 17.75” with 2.5+ in waist to let Inseam: 29 + 1” underneath Not cuffed Rise: 12” Hem 9.5” They go for $175 new… yours for $50 shipped CONUS.
APC New Standards Size 33 (see sizing info below). No introduction needed – classic dark selvage denim – goes with everything. Cold rinsed once, worn twice, no creasing or fading. Basically as new, just headed in a different direction denim-wise. If you are new to APCs, please note that these puppies are notorious for S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G with wearing so the stated sizing is a bit of a novelty act - please see these threads for...
APC New Standards Size 33. No introduction needed – classic dark selvage denim – goes with everything. Cold rinsed once, worn twice, no creasing or fading. Basically as new, just headed in a different direction denim-wise. If you are new to APCs, please note that these puppies are notorious for S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G with wearing so the stated sizing is a bit of a novelty act - please see these threads for...
Recent Brooks loafers in brown. These are pair of AE Randolphs that Brooks rebadged and currently sells for $318. Lovely dark brown color, sole has factory installed topy, so great for wet weather, goes with just about everything in your closet. Worn probably about 8 times - always polished and stored with trees and in perfect condition, but I am going in another direction on the loafer front. Here's a link to the BB...