or Connect

Posts by Spark

You bet! Grassmeres: http://www.styleforum.net/t/513116/c-j-grassmere-w-crepe-sole-uk10-us11 Permed Cap toes: http://www.styleforum.net/t/513122/staple-alert-c-j-brown-perforated-captoes-us-11
Here's a pair of Incotex's classic high comfort chinos in a army green shade. Sized US/36 EU52 they have all the usual Inco goodies: flat front, split curtain waistband, hidden coin pocket on left, belt keeper etc. In great shape - no stains, tears, odors and recently pressed. Solid mid weight cotton chino Actual Measurements: - Waist 36 1/4" -Inseam 29.75" -Width @hem 8.75" -Cuff 2" Great all around pants in a versatile color: $45 shipped CONUS
Heads up boys - just posted two pair of C&J wide fits in size 11 US over in B&S - a lovely pair of Grassmeres that run really wide for a 325 last and a pair of brown pert cap dress shoes on the 240 last. I'm generally a US 11/EE and these work great - beautiful shoes in near new condition that just aren't making the rotation so they are priced to move.
Classic pair of flat front Incotex fine wale cords in black - perfect for the winter months ahead. EU/52 sizing which translates into a US 36 waist. Actual Measurements: Waist: 36" Inseam: 29.5" Width @ Hem: 9" Cuff height: 2" Black pants are about as tough as it gets to photograph, so I have added some detail shots. Very fine wale - I'd say 10-12 an inch - and super soft with all the sweet details that Inco is know for. Great casual/biz casual pant, but I find that I...
Here's a pair of all-time staple Crockett & Jones bench grades for the Brooks Brothers Peale line. Lasted on the 240 (runs a bit wide) and marked US 11 (UK/10), they offer a classic English round toe shape with a perforated captor detail in a classic dark brown. Very little wear: heels are flat with nails intact and the front has been topy'd (I live in the NW and it rains here), no creasing, always stored with shoes and treated with Saphir products. Classic gentlemen's...
Here's an absolutely classic pair of Crockett & Jones Grassmere derby's with a rare factory crepe sole in a UK 10 or a US11. Scotch grain leather uppers on the comfy 325 last, they make an excellent walking shoe that goes great with chinos, jeans, you name it. In wonderful shape: Very little wear on either soles or uppers, always stored with trees, and polished using Saphir products. Things to note: - These are more of a chestnut brown than the typical "orangish" color...
I'm a C-level exec who travels three weeks a month for work both domestically and internationally, never check bags, and generally carry what you are describing. I have been using a 2-wheeled Halliburton Zeroroller in polycatbonate (rather than aluminum) for the last 5 years and it has been stellar. Even though it is a "hard" case the material has quite a bit of give so you can stuff it when needed. Although I see the advantages of a 4-wheeled model, it either adds...
Sorry - Judy checked and it's the wider one in dark wood that I want ...
I can add two more to the list above: Maxim: (black label) I just found one of these in a beautiful fresco. Unlined, 3/2 roll, zero padding, patch pockets, fairly open quarters, killer drape - truly badass. I have it in a sports coat and am unsure if it ever came in a suit. Sirio (Black & Enrico label) This one's a total curveball. I just bought it as new/old deadstock with all hang tags intact in a 120s+ mid-blue birdseye fabric that shimmers, but it is quite different...
IIRC, he wears Attolini. Those lapels certainly look like it. If he is selling suits, I have no idea who might make them - why don't you email his shop?