or Connect

Posts by Spark

NWT Mabitex size 52/US 36 flat front chinos, cool light eggplant color. (Note: Crappy iPhone pics are a bit darker than true color) Hands down, these are the nicest pairs of Mabis I’ve seen – substantial cotton twill fabric, lots of detailing:curtained waistband, coin pocket, MOP buttons, all internal seams are finished and taped, lovely striped shirting material for pockets. Never worn, all original tags intact. Pristine, as new condition. Factory hemmed, but really...
No intro needed on this one - Sam Hober makes some of the best ties out there and here is a classic grenadine in purple garza grossa weave (the more textured version). Standard size of 58" x 3.75. 4-fold construction, 100% handmade. Here's the link from the site for reference: http://www.samhober.com/grenadine-grossa-solid-silk-ties/purple-grenadine-silk-tie-34.html Worn once, pristine condition. $65 shipped Priority USPS.
Camel 100% Scottish cashmere V-Neck Large. Not your usual lightweight cashmere, this is the real deal…nice and thick! Banded cuffs and waist, raglan sleeves, no stains, pilling, pulls – as new. Versatile light tan color that goes with everything. Shoulders: 19” / 19.5 (raglan sleeves so not a hard edge to measure against) Chest: 22” Sleeves 27” (2” cuff) Waist: 17” $35 shipped USPS Priority
Isaia 2 button Sportscoat in a 42R, model “Cliff G”, soft shoulders with very light padding, fully canvassed, twin vents, flapped pockets, non-working buttons on sleeves for easy adjustment..all the usual Isaia goodness. Note: Label says 52 but please check measurements. I generally wear a 44 in Isaia and this fits me fine. Taupe base color with black dogstooth and green windowpane – stunning jacket - goes with khakis, jeans, gray worsteds...perfect for Fall/Winter/Early...
Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Label Brown Cords – 34” waist. Dark chocolate midwale cord, all cotton, flat front, with 2” cuff. Classic Fall/Winter pants, button besom back pockets, front side pockets + coin pocket.. Waist: 17” Inseam: 29.5” + 2” cuff and 1” underneath Rise: 11.5” Hem 8.5” $30 shipped CONUS.
Remember those heavyweight khakis from WWII that you used to be able to find in Army/Navy stores that wore like iron? Here they are – 10.2 oz heavy twill fabric that will probably outlast you. Spotless, full cut, no stains, rips, or creases. Sized 36 waist Waist: 17.75” with 2.5+ in waist to let Inseam: 29 + 1” underneath Not cuffed Rise: 12” Hem 9.5” They go for $175 new… yours for $50 shipped CONUS. Sorry - photos didn't load.. PM me if you want some.
Remember those heavyweight khakis from WWII that you used to be able to find in Army/Navy stores that wore like iron? Here they are – 10.2 oz heavy twill fabric that will probably outlast you. Spotless, full cut, no stains, rips, or creases. Sized 36 waist Waist: 17.75” with 2.5+ in waist to let Inseam: 29 + 1” underneath Not cuffed Rise: 12” Hem 9.5” They go for $175 new… yours for $50 shipped CONUS.
Remember those heavyweight khakis from WWII that you used to be able to find in Army/Navy stores that wore like iron? Here they are – 10.2 oz heavy twill fabric that will probably outlast you. Spotless, full cut, no stains, rips, or creases. Sized 36 waist Waist: 17.75” with 2.5+ in waist to let Inseam: 29 + 1” underneath Not cuffed Rise: 12” Hem 9.5” They go for $175 new… yours for $50 shipped CONUS.
APC New Standards Size 33 (see sizing info below). No introduction needed – classic dark selvage denim – goes with everything. Cold rinsed once, worn twice, no creasing or fading. Basically as new, just headed in a different direction denim-wise. If you are new to APCs, please note that these puppies are notorious for S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G with wearing so the stated sizing is a bit of a novelty act - please see these threads for...
APC New Standards Size 33. No introduction needed – classic dark selvage denim – goes with everything. Cold rinsed once, worn twice, no creasing or fading. Basically as new, just headed in a different direction denim-wise. If you are new to APCs, please note that these puppies are notorious for S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G with wearing so the stated sizing is a bit of a novelty act - please see these threads for...