or Connect

Posts by Spark

As new Isaia spring/summer sports coat in their Aquachino fabric - a luxe, soft to the hand blend of 85% cotton and 15% silk that is double-faced: tan on the exterior and a very light green in the interior. Color is a classic khaki. This is from the Argento line - part of mainline Isaia that is probably their most Neapolitan cut. Model is Rover G, zero padding in shoulders, unlined except for shoulders and sleeves. Three patch pockets (barchetta chest pocket), lovely...
I am a 10.5 EE/EEE as well and have a couple pair of chukkas on the Loake 026 in a G fitting - they are the Kemptons..one in brown suede the other in navy suede. You should go with a 9.5/G. The 026 is a bit odd in the way it is sized between the F and G fits. If it was an F, you'd take a 10 but the G fitting has a lot more volume and the 9.5 works perfectly.
This is a no brainer: Loake all the way. I have the Kemptons in suede and they are incredibly versatile. I wear them with jeans, chinos, dress slacks and they would not look out of place with a suit. They are the first shoes I generally reach for when traveling as they can be dressed up/down and require only a quick brushing for maintenance. Danite sole is both comfy, weatherproof, durable and not overly bulky. No matter what anyone says, rain/wet weather doesn't bother...
Gorgeous Polo Ralph Lauren alligator belt strap in dark brown with a matte finish. Very lightly used with no scuffs, tears, worn spots or blemishes of any kind. Only sign of wear is two very faint depressions on the inside of the belt where the buckle was clamped down. Otherwise in as new condition. Belt is 1" wide and 39" long. It is marked a 36, but this would be best for someone with a 32 or 34 waist. Please note that it does not come with a buckle and does not have...
Here's a lightly worn - and by "lightly," I mean less than 20 times - Barbour International jacket that is basically as new/in perfect shape. No rips, tears, stains, smells (beyond faint odor of the wax). Only tweak is that I nicked the (gaudy IMHO) yellow "international" logo off the top right pocket but you can't even see where it was. All brass snaps, zipper, grey corduroy collar, fold over pockets…the usual bombproof Barbour goodness. It is a size 46, but these rigs...
Arc'teryx's top of the line riding shell in gray with dark gray insert panels in XL. Classic sidewinder waterproof zipper, high neck, waterproof pit zips, 2 waterproof zip pockets, plus interior pocket, snow skirt, waist cinch cords, welded velcro cuffs, see through upper left sleeve radio/pass pocket. 3L Goretex = utterly bombproof protection. NOTE: It does not have a hood - Arc went through a bunch of iterations of this jacket, some with hoods, some without, some with...
Here's a lightly worn - and by "lightly," I mean less than 20 times - Barbour International jacket that is basically as new/in perfect shape. No rips, tears, stains, smells (beyond faint odor of the wax). Only tweak is that I nicked the (gaudy IMHO) yellow "international" logo off the top right pocket but you can't even see where it was. All brass snaps, zipper, grey corduroy collar, fold over pockets…the usual bombproof Barbour goodness. It is a size 46, but these rigs...
Brand new with tags still attached, here's a classic 100% cashmere wool tie by your good friends at Emmenegildo Zegna. Neutral tan/oatmeal color in a subtle weave, wonderful hand, 56" long by 3.25" wide, pristine condition - never been knotted. This rig retails for well north of $150 - yours for $50 shipped CONUS.
I got this jacket as a gift last year and have worn it maybe 3-4 times. Pretty sweet Polartec Windblock fabric, well cut (not oversized) usual bomber Patagucci build quality and lifetime guarantee so its hard to go wrong. Sizewise, I am 6'0/ 185 with a 44 chest and 34.5 waist and can wear it solo or with a fleece underneath and it is neither baggy or binding Catch for me is that I already have an Arc'teryx AR that is pretty much the same thing but a tad more robust (e.g....
Recent Brooks loafers in brown. These are pair of AE Randolphs that Brooks rebadged and currently sells for $318 (please see link below). Classic shape in a lovely dark brown color, sole has factory installed topy, so great for wet weather, from slacks to denim they go with just about everything in your closet. Almost new...Worn about 6-8 times max. Always stored with trees and in perfect condition. Fit-wise, these are a 10.5 E in real life. I'm mentioning that...