or Connect

Posts by Spark

The most common of all - pants that are at least 3" too long...usually seen pooling around black, rubber soled shoes
I've got 5 or 6 pairs of C&Js and just use the cedar tress from Nordstrom rack at $10/pop. Seem to work absolutely fine.
You may find this thread helpful: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?p=2414285 FWIW, I have wide feet as well and just got a pair of Audleys from PLAL. Sized down only 1/2 instead of the usual whole size and, even though I will have to stretch the width on the left one a bit, the fit is great -- actually makes my feet look sleek! Good luck!
I have a 100% cashmere overcoat and it has held up absolutely fine. Even if you wear it a lot, it is still a seasonal piece as opposed to a year-round staple. Mine is probably 8 years old and you can't tell that it has a lot of miles on it. Beyond that, the big advantage of a cashmere coat is the warmth and relatively light weight ratio compared to a full wool rig.
Mine's 1962 MKII and, strangely enough for a British car of any age, it's stunningly reliable....
RE: Fit. The posts I found before buying that the fit was "slim" in the body but the arm length was good - not too short. Fabric seemed to get a solid thumbs up all around, as Moo noted above. We'll see when they arrive, but the free shipping and return minimizes the risk factor. Price-wise, it's hard to beat the Filson tote I got from them for $39 two weeks back, but at -$60 I threw down for a pair.
Martin + Osa is offering 50% off all sweaters through this Wednesday 11/25 -- that brings the cashmere v-necks down to $59/a pop with free shipping/ free return shipping over $100. I searched the Forum before I pulled the trigger and cheapest they have been listed in the past was $55, but considered a great deal at $79. Not seen if you go to the site and click on sales so here's the link: http://www.martinandosa.com/web/brow...1&ed_mid=43138
Sorry I wasn't clear above - I have a couple of their cashmere ties and thickness is not an issue -- very nice stuff and a killer deal on sale. By "Thin" I meant width... they are skinner than what I usually wear...
I have a few M&S ties -- very nice and great service, but they do run on the thinner side of the equation.
I have this jacket in a 150 Aquaspider - it's about as lethal as a navy blazer gets...