Posts by Spark

This appears to be quite a shift from when they were over above T&A or in their other shops I went to the NYC shop several times and got impeccable service from the manager - Cynthia? - who knew the details of every model and was very helpful in trying on an endless number of pairs. I have a very wide forefoot and it can be a bitch to fit. Regrettably, we learned that the 337 in a 10 is near perfect - that's an expensive insight. FWIW, I received the same level...
I would also look at Kaenon - they have the best polar lenses I have used and I spend a lot of time on the water and in snow...
What are the soles on the Grenson's - leather or Danite? And outsole measurements? also, are those polos dress or casual belts?
PM sent
Agreed on the wire temples, but just google for a better price - I just got a pair for $80 out of NYC.
Enrico Isaia was the top end of the line with lots of handiwork, but was dropped about 5 years ago. Gianluca Napoli was diffusion line as noted - fused, but with more of the Base S styling - and was dropped about 18 months ago and replaced with the Collarosso line, which is also fused, but has a different silhouette than the older diffusion line. Anything else with varying versions of the black & white label is mainline/real deal Isaia, but there were a wide range...
This line was discontinued some years ago, but you see them pop up in consignment stores from time to time or maybe on FleaBay. Very low notches in the lapels and ventless too boot...
So does it have a natural or a structured shoulder?
Tony -- I clicked through to your site... is one of those suits in the pics an A model?
Thanks all - How would you say this compares to say an Isaia in terms of fit and silhouette?