or Connect

Posts by Spark

Two belt straps - the kind with no holes and designed to be used with compression-style buckles - both are 1" wide and are marked 36, but please note exact measurements below. Classic gentleman's dress belts: ]Polo RPL dark brown alligator strap that is marked 36 but measure out a bit short at 40". I'd say this would be great if you typically buy 33/34 waist dress trousers. Lightly worn, double snap fastener makes swapping buckles easy, no chipping to the hide or...
No, the only loafers on 341 are the Sydney and Tigan. These are on the 72 last in a G fitting.
RE: Howard Yount. The trousers are still awesome and ordering is not an issue, but god forbid you have to return or ask a Q...into the Abyss you go! That said, if you know what you want, know the size of their different cuts, you should be good.
Hey Guys - Just listed a brand new pair of C&J Easton loafers in a gorgeous tobacco suede over in B&S. Rebadged by Shipton and Henage, these are UK/10 G fitting so a very wide and full US 11. Peep 'em here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/523260/c-j-easton-tobaccop-suede-loafer-11-wide
Really plush pair of cords from the fine folks over at Incotex. Deep navy color, worn perhaps 4 times so zero wear marks and basically as new w/out tags plus all the great details you have come to expect from incos. No Cuff but 2" underneath. Marked EU/52 US/36 but please use measurements as your guide Waist: 36" Inseam 30" Hem 8.5" Yours for $60 shipped Conus
New without tags but unworn air of Incotex flat front chinos is a very subtle maroon color - great for the warm months ahead! All the usual Incotex details: Split, curtain waistband, pick sticking, hidden coin pocket etc. Hemmed with 2" cuffs, but never got around to putting them on so they are brand new. Slim fit, but not the ball crushing model Sized EU/52 US/36 but please check measurements: Waist: 18" Inseam: 29.5 Hem: 8.25 w/2" cuffs Take em away for $60 shipped...
Here's a basically unworn pair of unlined Chukka's from JCrew in sand suede with leather soles. Killer summer shoes! Worn once - perhaps twice - they have some very minor wear in sole but are otherwise brand new. Stored with trees, treated with Saphir protectant , comes with box. Sized US 11, but here are outsole measurements: Length: 12.25 Width 4.25" Been sitting in the back for the closet and I'm cleaning out, so they can be yours for $75 shipped CONUS
New with tags, never worn, Forum darling Kamakura soft denim dress shirt with great cutaway collar and button cuffs, no pocket. No longer available in the store or online, this is a great twist on a standard dress shirt. I bought it off another forum member who assured me it would fit, but the measurements were really off so I am re-listing at price of purchase. I took it out of bag, squinted and thought "no way" and then measured it - too bad I was right. I pinged him...
Here's a virtually new pair of Crockett & Jones Easton loafers in a sweet tobacco suede that were rebadged by Shipton & Heneage. Lovely nap to the suede, worn perhaps 10 times and even then mostly on carpet in the office, treated with Saphir suede protectant, and always stored with cedar trees. Fitting is 10UK (US 11) in a G (wide) fitting on C&J's 72 last, but please use outsole measurements as a guide: Length 12.5" Width 4.25" I really, really, love these and they are...
Stunning pair of C&J hand grade loafers in brown with a gorgeous patina rebadged for Polo Ralph Lauren. Very lightly worn, channeled soles/heels and sock liner are super clean, toe/heel taps installed but can be easily removed. Always stored with cedar trees and polished with Saphir sure de ceme These things are knockouts and it is killing me to sell them, but my damn arches are too high for loafers so my loss is your gain. Sized at US 11, but use these measurements as a...