or Connect

Posts by Spark

Green Tie gone...
I'm with Holdfast above - I think they are great on odd jackets and have come to prefer them...they take the formality of a "sports coat" down a notch and can be worn in more casual settings. I picked up a 3-patch pocket, unstructured blue/grey/black guncheck rig last year on an impulse buy and have been surprised how often I have reached for it in non-business settings. It's so comfortable that it wears almost like an overshirt and its drawn so many compliments that...
If I remember correctly, it's a model for the European market with very light padding in the shoulders. There are a few threads on them floating about...
Looks like an old mainline label - probably around 10 years ago. They did have the Enrico Isaia line which was above this and the label is similar, but the name ENRICO is very prominent above Isaia. I don't think they had a diffusion line back then. That said, I have come to prefer the cuts on my older Isaias from the black label era even though they had a ton of models which could be confusing. The soft shoulders on the Scott and Stuart models are perhaps my favorite...
Another drop. Losing money here on jacket and shipping...but it doesn't fit so its gotta fo
Be careful with this as the 348 has a very tight toebox due to the chisel shape. To be fair, I have a wide foot, but when I tried them on in the Jerymn St shop and it was like being footbound. Going up/down a full or 1/2 size varies considerably with the last. 90% of my shoes are British and its a coin toss on whether I went down 1/2 or a full size on each, depending upon the maker and the model. (e.g. I am a 10.5 and have C&Js in both UK 9.5 and 10 sizes)
drop - let's move this rig!
New with tags, Polo Richmond quilted jacket in black. Hip length with tons of great detail: two way zipper plus snap front with antiqued buttons, 2 front pockets lined in moleskin, cuffs and under collar lined with black corduroy, side tab adjusters, throat latch (removable), and twin vents with snaps. Measurements; Pit2Pit 25.5" Sleeve: 25" BOC Length: 27.5" Here is a link with a ton of great shots from the polo website that will beat any pics I could...
New with tags, Polo Richmond quilted jacket in black. Hip length with tons of great detail: two way zipper plus snap front with antiqued buttons, 2 front pockets lined in moleskin, cuffs and under collar lined with black corduroy, side tab adjusters, throat latch (removable), and twin vents with snaps. Measurements; Pit2Pit 25.5" Sleeve: 25" BOC Length: 27.5" Here is a link with a ton of great shots from the polo website that will beat any pics I could...
Great suit at a great price - Isaia staples like this are very hard to come by at under $1K. If I hadn't just bought this same suit last month I'd be all over it. FWIW, button stance is a bit higher - more like a 3/2 roll placement than traditional 2 button setup. Still, sizing is more 44L than 46...