or Connect

Posts by Spark

Harrods Navy Doeskin Double Breasted Blazer – a true classic, wonderful hand, 6/2 with dark brass basketweave buttons, twin vents, subtle pick stiching on lapels, “Made In England” and is at least ½ canvassed – may be fully canvassed – non-working buttonholes, flawless shape, received as a gift, but I don't really rock DBs, so I'm passing it along - $80 Shipped USPS Priority CONUS Shoulder: 19 Chest: 21 Sleeve 24 BOC 32
Brioni Bottle Green Blazer – Palatino model - wool twill weave with wonderful hand and amazing drape, fully canvassed, twin vents 3/2 roll, working buttonholes. Very versatile piece that is a great alternative to a navy blazer. Bought from Ben at eHabedasher and worn perhaps a dozen times, always on a wooden hanger in a cedar closet, flawless shape- $200 Shipped USPS Priority CONUS Shoulder: 19.5 Chest: 22 Sleeve 24 BOC 32
Hey - I took the white, navy, & black ones a while back. I'll take the light blue one if you've still got it. Am out of the country now with sketchy wifi, so don't sweat if there is a gap in the response.. Thanks! Tom
Bump for an awesome seller and some killer stuff - amazed it is still here at these prices!
APCs - either the NS or the Rescues, or look at Tellason or 3Sixteens -.good denim without any stupid pocket stitching. Sizing can be a little tricky, but there is a ton of info on that in SWD. Once you figure out your correct size, you can get them new on FleaBay for less than 1/2 price.
Measurements?
Daniel Cremieux 7-fold tie, handmade in Italy, woven navy silk with white/red geometric pattern. Substantial silk, makes a great knot. Never worn - 58 x 3.5" at widest point. $45 shipped USPS prioirty CONUS with payment via PP personal
Men's Arctery'x Sidewinder - zip cuts across chest and closes on the side of your neck for comfort - parka in 3L Goretex. This is Arcteryx's top-of-the-line big mountain jacket for snowboarding or skiing and has all the bells and whistles - external quick adjust hood, snow skirt, massive pockets, arm pass/avy beacon pocket on left sleeve, waterproof zippers, etc. etc. Light yet completely bombproof and hard to find - many places are sold out even at $500. SIZE NOTE:...
New with Tags Incotex chinos in a mid-gray, 100% cotton chino fabric. sized 52 and measures to a standard 36 as follows: Waist: 18" Rise: 11" Hem: 7.5" Inseam: unhemed Classic pants, prefect for biz casual in or out of office. Can't go wrong at $45/shipped CONUS.
Drops - $10 off of every tie. RLP just sold but system ins't letting me make edits...