or Connect

Posts by Spark

Bump for an awesome seller and some killer stuff - amazed it is still here at these prices!
APCs - either the NS or the Rescues, or look at Tellason or 3Sixteens -.good denim without any stupid pocket stitching. Sizing can be a little tricky, but there is a ton of info on that in SWD. Once you figure out your correct size, you can get them new on FleaBay for less than 1/2 price.
Measurements?
Daniel Cremieux 7-fold tie, handmade in Italy, woven navy silk with white/red geometric pattern. Substantial silk, makes a great knot. Never worn - 58 x 3.5" at widest point. $45 shipped USPS prioirty CONUS with payment via PP personal
Men's Arctery'x Sidewinder - zip cuts across chest and closes on the side of your neck for comfort - parka in 3L Goretex. This is Arcteryx's top-of-the-line big mountain jacket for snowboarding or skiing and has all the bells and whistles - external quick adjust hood, snow skirt, massive pockets, arm pass/avy beacon pocket on left sleeve, waterproof zippers, etc. etc. Light yet completely bombproof and hard to find - many places are sold out even at $500. SIZE NOTE:...
New with Tags Incotex chinos in a mid-gray, 100% cotton chino fabric. sized 52 and measures to a standard 36 as follows: Waist: 18" Rise: 11" Hem: 7.5" Inseam: unhemed Classic pants, prefect for biz casual in or out of office. Can't go wrong at $45/shipped CONUS.
Drops - $10 off of every tie. RLP just sold but system ins't letting me make edits...
New AE cap toe, size 10./EEE Westwood in black with Vibram commando sole. These seem to run big - I'd say they were more like a real-world 11 Classic shoe with a low profile vibram sole. Got them on sale figuring they'd be a great travel or city shoe, but they have been sitting unused in my closet for more than 6 months (stored with trees and in bags). No scuffs, scrapes, creases, or wear on soles - shined once - just finally coming to grips with the fact that I simply...
Open to offers - I need to get this thing out of my closet! Thanks..
Thinning the tie rack - here's a mix of staples that haven't been making it into the rotation for whatever reason All are either NWOT or have been worn once - no stains, tweaks, etc - and all are 58-59" long. Individual widths and prices noted below. Prices are shipped CONUS Left To Right: Isaia 7-fold: 3.25" wide. Gorgeous light silk, white dots on red. NWOT never worn - $SOLD RLPL: 3.5" wide. Dark chocolate brown silk - classic tie. NWOT, never worn - $SOLD Daniel...