or Connect

Posts by Spark

Men's Arctery'x Sidewinder - zip cuts across chest and closes on the side of your neck for comfort - parka in 3L Goretex. This is Arcteryx's top-of-the-line big mountain jacket for snowboarding or skiing and has all the bells and whistles - external quick adjust hood, snow skirt, massive pockets, arm pass/avy beacon pocket on left sleeve, waterproof zippers, etc. etc. Light yet completely bombproof and hard to find - many places are sold out even at $500. SIZE NOTE:...
New with Tags Incotex chinos in a mid-gray, 100% cotton chino fabric. sized 52 and measures to a standard 36 as follows: Waist: 18" Rise: 11" Hem: 7.5" Inseam: unhemed Classic pants, prefect for biz casual in or out of office. Can't go wrong at $45/shipped CONUS.
Drops - $10 off of every tie. RLP just sold but system ins't letting me make edits...
New AE cap toe, size 10./EEE Westwood in black with Vibram commando sole. These seem to run big - I'd say they were more like a real-world 11 Classic shoe with a low profile vibram sole. Got them on sale figuring they'd be a great travel or city shoe, but they have been sitting unused in my closet for more than 6 months (stored with trees and in bags). No scuffs, scrapes, creases, or wear on soles - shined once - just finally coming to grips with the fact that I simply...
Open to offers - I need to get this thing out of my closet! Thanks..
Thinning the tie rack - here's a mix of staples that haven't been making it into the rotation for whatever reason All are either NWOT or have been worn once - no stains, tweaks, etc - and all are 58-59" long. Individual widths and prices noted below. Prices are shipped CONUS Left To Right: Isaia 7-fold: 3.25" wide. Gorgeous light silk, white dots on red. NWOT never worn - $SOLD RLPL: 3.5" wide. Dark chocolate brown silk - classic tie. NWOT, never worn - $SOLD Daniel...
NWT Polo (Blue Label) Richmond quilted jacket, Black, Large. I picked this up at the end of last season and it turned out to be on the tight size of Large, so please note measurements below for accurate fit. Awesome jacket - tons of details: Corduroy collar and cuffs, removable collar keeper tag, antiqued snaps and front zipper, twin vents w/snaps, side tab adjusters, moleskin lined zippered pockets (2), plus breast snap pocket. I hung onto it on the hope that it would...
Classic fall staples - 95% wool/5% cashmere flannel pants in mid-gray. Wonderful hand, great construction, twin forward (English) pleats and 2" cuffs. These things go with everything, but I have switched to flat fronts for all my odd trousers, so my loss is your win. Measurements: Waist: 17. 5 (Plus 2") Inseam: 28.5 (+ 2" cuffs) Rise: 11.5" Leg Opening: 9.0 $50 shipped CONUS
DROP - NWT Polo (Blue Label) Richmond quilted jacket, Black, Large. I picked this up at the end of last season and it turned out to be on the tight size of Large, so please note measurements below for accurate fit. Awesome jacket - tons of details: Corduroy collar and cuffs, removable collar keeper tag, antiqued snaps and front zipper, twin vents w/snaps, side tab adjusters, moleskin lined zippered pockets (2), plus breast snap pocket. I hung onto it on the hope that...
Just a thought on the C&Js - those Mertons are sweet, but the 348 is a very narrow last and the toe box is very pinched. I tried a pair on in the Jerymn street store and it was like being foot bound. If you have a wide foot, the 325, 240, and maybe the 341 lasts in the bench grade line are the models that will work the best. The first two have more of a classic rounded toe. The handgrades generally use the 337, which is considerably wider last and works well for wide...