or Connect

Posts by Spark

Dark Brown Suede Bomber Jacket – Size Large, but please check measurements. Great casual piece, soft rich chocolate suede, elastic fabric cuffs, collar and waist, brass zipper, side pockets,fully lined quilted interior but not "insulated" plus two interior pockets and a security snap pocket as well. Got this as a gift bit have worn it about 5-6 times – flawless shape - $80 Shipped USPS Priority CONUS Shoulder: 22 Chest: 23 Sleeve 25 BOC 28
Dark Brown Suede Bomber Jacket – Size Large, but please check measurements. Great casual piece, soft rich chocolate suede, elastic fabric cuffs, collar and waist, brass zipper, side pockets,fully lined quilted interior but not "insulated" plus two interior pockets and a security snap pocket as well. Got this as a gift bit have worn it about 5-6 times – flawless shape - $80 Shipped USPS Priority CONUS Shoulder: 22 Chest: 23 Sleeve 25 BOC 28
NWT Incotex High comfort cotton Charcoal chinos size 52/US 36, flat front, all of the usual Inco details – all-time classic and super versatile business casual pants that go with everything you own - $55 Shipped USPS Priority CONUS Please note that the color is a truer charcoal (read darker) l than in the pics - bloody flash washed the color out a bit... Waist 17” (+2) Rise 11 Leg Opening 8” Unhemmed
Funny, but I find a lot of the newer Isaia stuff sub-par to the older models. After a couple of years of experimentation,I found what works/what I favor and I'd say about 80% of my current closet is Isaia. Even though I picked up a couple of pieces in the newer Base S cut in the last year, it can't touch the older Stuart or Scott or even the first generation of S models in terms of the subtlety of the cut and the silhouette . The new shoulders seem more padded and not...
A week or so ago I saw a PSA that Clad was having a post-Xmas sale on flat front flannel Incotex for $109 Figuring that this is essentially B&S pricing for a staple item, I picked up a pair and they arrived today. Since I own about 20 pair, I think I have a feel for the brand. I've got em from Italy, Romania, and Portugal, in wool, cotton, and some summer linochinos - just great fitting pants all around as long as you stay away from the super-slim ball, crushing models....
Canali Mainline (Blue Label) Sportscoat. Dark tan with brown dogstooth and tan/blue windowpane; 3/2 roll, lightly padded shoulders, fully canvassed, twin vents, working buttonholes on sleeves - $100/OBO shipped USPS Priority CONUS Shoulder: 19 Chest: 21 Sleeve 24.75 BOC 31 Note, main shot of jacket came out weirdly dark for some reason - it is more tan than this; I think detail shot is better capture of color . PM me for more pics!
Zegna Navy 15Mil Sportscoat, Navy with fine red and light blue windowpane but appears to be solid navy from a short distance. 3/2 roll, fully canvassed, twin vents, non-working buttons on sleeves. Wool but feels more like cashmere – only “flaw” is cracked button (black – easily replaceable) on Left sleeve. $100 Shipped USPS Priority CONUS Shoulder: 19.5 Chest: 22 Sleeve 24” + 1” underneath BOC 32
Harrods Navy Doeskin Double Breasted Blazer – a true classic, wonderful hand, 6/2 with dark brass basketweave buttons, twin vents, subtle pick stiching on lapels, “Made In England” and is at least ½ canvassed – may be fully canvassed – non-working buttonholes, flawless shape, received as a gift, but I don't really rock DBs, so I'm passing it along - $80 Shipped USPS Priority CONUS Shoulder: 19 Chest: 21 Sleeve 24 BOC 32
Brioni Bottle Green Blazer – Palatino model - wool twill weave with wonderful hand and amazing drape, fully canvassed, twin vents 3/2 roll, working buttonholes. Very versatile piece that is a great alternative to a navy blazer. Bought from Ben at eHabedasher and worn perhaps a dozen times, always on a wooden hanger in a cedar closet, flawless shape- $200 Shipped USPS Priority CONUS Shoulder: 19.5 Chest: 22 Sleeve 24 BOC 32
Hey - I took the white, navy, & black ones a while back. I'll take the light blue one if you've still got it. Am out of the country now with sketchy wifi, so don't sweat if there is a gap in the response.. Thanks! Tom