or Connect

Posts by Spark

Facconable A-1 jacket in chocolate brown suede. An all-time classic that’s perfect for fall, this has two front pockets with button flaps and side entry, matching knit standup collar and cuffs, 8-button front, zippered interior chest pocket, and 100% rayon lining. Jacket is in perfect shape: no stains or worn spots, basically “as new.” Marked as a “Large” but please check measurements: Shoulders: 21” Sleeve: 23” to cuff; 25” with cuff Chest: 23” Length: 25” from BOC;...
Facconable A-1 jacket in chocolate brown suede. An all-time classic that’s perfect for fall, this has two front pockets with button flaps and side entry, matching knit standup collar and cuffs, 8-button front, zippered interior chest pocket, and 100% rayon lining. Jacket is in perfect shape: no stains or worn spots, basically “as new.” Marked as a “Large” but please check measurements: Shoulders: 21” Sleeve: 23” to cuff; 25” with cuff Chest: 23” Length: 25” from BOC;...
Gustin Heavy American straight fit jeans. Great, substantial selvedge washed once in cold water, zero fades, button fly, heavy duty leather patch. Basically “as new” Sized at 35” waist, but please check measurements: Waist 17.5” Inseam: 30” Thigh: 10.5” Hem: 8.25” $40 shipped CONUS
Gustin classic sweatshirt, never worn, nice details at neck, sleeves and waist, terry cloth interior, raglan sleeves. Marked XL, but please check measurements: Chest: 23” Length 29” $25 shipped CONUS
APC New Standards, size 33 but really for a 36 waist, barely worn, zero fades, washed once in cold water, perfect shape pair of one of the all time classic jeans. Since APC’s sizing is all over town, please note actual measurements: Waist 18” Inseam: 30.25” Thigh: 10.5” Hem: 8” $65 shipped CONUS
APC Rescues, size 34 but run smaller. Great shape, no tears or worn spots, great fades just starting to come into their own. Although the Rescues are supposed to be the “roomier” version of the New Standard cut, I actually find that these guys run a tad slimmer Since APC’s sizing is all over town, please note actual measurements: Waist 16.5” Inseam: 31” Thigh: 10.5” Hem: 7.25” $50 shipped CONUS
I am a senior exec, travel constantly - blew through the 100K mark in the first week of June this year - and actually keep my rollie underneath my bedside table when am at home, so this topic is close to my heart whether I like it or not. My thoughts: - TripIt App.Sheer and utter genius. Just forward all the reservations to Tripit and it builds a step x step itinerary for you that is updated in real time. You will find that the airline has changed gates or cancelled the...
Here's a basically unworn pair of unlined Chukka's from JCrew in sand suede with leather soles. Killer summer shoes! Worn once - perhaps twice - they have some very minor wear in sole but are otherwise brand new. Stored with trees, treated with Saphir protectant , comes with box. Sized US 11, but here are outsole measurements: Length: 12.25 Width 4.25" Been sitting in the back for the closet and I'm cleaning out, so they can be yours for $75 shipped CONUS
Gator belt gone. Open to offers on BB strap - thanks!
Gorgeous pair of Peal punched captoes from Brook Brothers in a tobacco suede, size 11 US. Made by Crocket & Jones (see single nail heels) on the classic 240 last. Lightly worn, heels are even, always stored with trees, no stains, scuffs, or marks of wear, beautiful nap, sock liner is very clean. Color reads as slightly lighter in real life than the darker shade shown in lousy iPhone pics here. Great shoe that can add some snap to a suit or look perfect with a pair of...