or Connect

Posts by Spark

New with tags, never worn, Forum darling Kamakura soft denim dress shirt with great cutaway collar and button cuffs, no pocket. No longer available in the store or online, this is a great twist on a standard dress shirt. I bought it off another forum member who assured me it would fit, but the measurements were really off so I am re-listing at price of purchase. I took it out of bag, squinted and thought "no way" and then measured it - too bad I was right. I pinged him...
Here's a virtually new pair of Crockett & Jones Easton loafers in a sweet tobacco suede that were rebadged by Shipton & Heneage. Lovely nap to the suede, worn perhaps 10 times and even then mostly on carpet in the office, treated with Saphir suede protectant, and always stored with cedar trees. Fitting is 10UK (US 11) in a G (wide) fitting on C&J's 72 last, but please use outsole measurements as a guide: Length 12.5" Width 4.25" I really, really, love these and they are...
Stunning pair of C&J hand grade loafers in brown with a gorgeous patina rebadged for Polo Ralph Lauren. Very lightly worn, channeled soles/heels and sock liner are super clean, toe/heel taps installed but can be easily removed. Always stored with cedar trees and polished with Saphir sure de ceme These things are knockouts and it is killing me to sell them, but my damn arches are too high for loafers so my loss is your gain. Sized at US 11, but use these measurements as a...
Gianluca Isaia (the 1/2 canvassed diffusion line) summer-weight sports coat in a lovely light wheat colored herringbone fabric that my tailor droolled over. Partially lined, three patch pockets in including a barchetta breast pocket, horn buttons, dual vents, standard cuffs for easy alteration. Color on full shot is too dark; detail by label is much more accurate This is the only non-mainline Isaia I have ever bought, but there's a reason for that - the material and...
Fall/Winter weight sports coat from Isaia in a stunning green heather tweed with maroon and brown overcheck in a 90%wool/10% cashmere fabric. Sirio model, so just butloads of handiwork - far more than the red label Isaia's everyone here knows and loves. Soft shoulders, 3/2 roll, horn buttons, fully canvassed, and jetted pockets - a rarity on Isaias. Worn less than a 1/2 dozen times. Tagged as a EU56 - US46 but, once again, the randomness of Isaia's model sizing has this...
Gorgeous Isaia two button sports coat with 3 patch pockets, including barchetta breast pocket, and beautiful horn buttons. Scott model with very soft rounded shoulders in a distinctive mid gray Donnegal tweed with colored flecks (full length pic is too dark; detail of fabric is closer to real color). Marked as a "52/EU - 42/US but, as typical with Isaia's random sizing, fits closer to a standard 44.Please use measurements below as guide: Deets: Shoulders: 19.5" Chest: ...
Although they are harder to find than the standard flapped pocket design, Isaia made versions of the older Scott, Maxim, Stewart, and Base S models with patch pockets, including lovely barchetta breast pockets. I have a bunch of these and find that the patch pocket adds a more informal touch that is fine for an "odd" jacket - not that anyone off of SF would ever notice though. They also made some of the diffusion, 1/2 canvassed line - the Gianluca Isaia blue label rigs -...
Hi - can you please send measurements? Thanks in advance, Tom
Although I have no idea what a tailor would charge, I might look at the Polo version of this before I commissioned one. While it does not have a wrap-around belt (just a martingale), it has every other bell or whistle you can imagine...including a set of peak lapels so big you can probably land a harrier jump jet on them. I have one and it is truly an astonishingly badass piece of haberdashery. But these coats are not small or lightweight and you'd have to live in a...
I've got 4 of these rigs: 1) Isaia 150s in the "old" Base S cut - zippo padding in the softly rounded shoulders (probably closer to the Scott model rather than the Stewart), perfect 3/2 roll, flapped pockets, incredible drape, this thing just shimmers when you wear it. I swapped the horn buttons with some antiqued brass shank numbers that are very discreet... a burnished metallic brown. This is my "dress" blazer - with a dark pair of gray slacks it comes across as quite...