Posts by Spark

I must have an easy 15+ pairs - they are my favorite pants - all picked up here or off of FleaBay as retail pricing is somewhat hallucinogenic. Mine come from Italy, Portugal, and Romania and I can't see any real difference in quality or fit between them, except that I have some higher end (forget the designation - is it "sartoriale"?) pairs from Italy that are a step up in finishing and details. Only other note I would make is that the latter are all super 120s+ or...
Came across a good deal on Blue Label a suit that is clearly by Caruso, but were these fully canvassed or 1/2 canvassed? I know the Corneliani ones are 1/2 but have searched the Forum and can't find anything definitive - can anyone help?
Beautiful pair of very lightly worn Crockett & Jones Conniston classic captoe boots in a dark brown calf. Built on the 325 last, they have double leather soles, cloth pull tabs at the ankle, and a mix of standard and speed lacing hooks. Sock liner is very clean, boots have always been stored with shoe trees and treated with Saphir polish - no creasing, scuffs or nicks anywhere on the leather. These things are really gorgeous and have a faint patina that makes them look as...
Gents - Just listed two great pairs of shoes over ion B&S - a pair of C&J Connistons in dark brown calf on the 325 country last that is really roomy and a pair of A&E Juneau full strap loafers in a tobacco suede - both would work for EE or maybe EEE widths.
Great pair of tobacco suede loafers with a full strap design and commando soles. Allen Edmonds Juneau model, suede has great nap, soles lightly worn, heels even, probably best for a slightly wider foot - say an EE. Very versatile - can be dressed up with slacks and a SC or worn with jeans. Killer deal here at just $90 shipped CONUS
Beautiful pair of very lightly worn Crockett & Jones Conniston classic captoe boots in a dark brown calf. Built on the 325 last, they have double leather soles, cloth pull tabs at the ankle, and a mix of standard and speed lacing hooks. Sock liner is very clean, boots have always been stored with shoe trees and treated with Saphir polish - no creasing, scuffs or nicks anywhere on the leather. These things are really gorgeous and have a faint patina that makes them look as...
Well, it's weird because there is no clear callout typical of C&J (e.g. 341, 325, etc.) just a long string of numbers, but I did go through their site carefully I am positive it is the 363. These are the shoes, but in a slightly lighter brown: http://www.crockettandjones.com/product/crawford-darkbrown
So sorry - in on the road all week internationally, but will check and ping back last on SAT when I get back...
Thanks for highlighting a few of the listings Razl - much appreciated!
Culling the collection as all of these are NWOT, all are handmade, and none have been worn. All are 58” in length, price includes shipping CONUS, rest of the world at actual cost, detail pics upon request Ties are numbered left to right in pics: 1) Mountain & Sackett wool gray Glenn Plaid 3.5” wide $35 SOLD 2) Mountain & Sacket deep maroon with faint black herringbone, 3.75” wide, 100% cashmere $ 40 3) Altea grey herringbone 100% cashmere 4’ wide $40 4) Robert...