or Connect

Posts by prurient

Oxblood.
Borsalino ts(s) Kurashiki Kojima Dries Van Noten ts(s) Vass
Rare South2 West8 Deer Camo Pant. Bought at Nepenthes in June 2012, worn maybe three times. Looks new to me. Hasn't been washed or dry cleaned yet. Fit like a true-to-size 34, smaller by fastening the belt buttons (fatigue style, check detail picture). Green fabric-color-bleeding you see on the right pocket was present when bought. Shipping for $170 --> $155 (PayPal Gift or Venmo) via USPS 2day Priority. Also on eBay here. Measurement: Waist: just over 17.5" (back belt...
UM order already shipped. Thought it'd get canceled since the items I ordered still show as available on the site... but I guess I just ordered unpopular shit. :-)
Call the RRL stores on West Broadway or Bleecker street. They both have the suiting stuff, made in Italy. These are not online I think.Most incredible donegal.
Nigel Cabourn Drake's Nigel Cabourn RRL Tricker's
Nigel Cabourn RRL Drake's Inis Meain Engineered Garments Carhartt Tricker's
Amazing ts(s) jacket in unique printed micro-corduroy fabric. Please check out image galleries on these Japanese stores here and here and here. Tried once. New with tags. Retailed for $810. $259 --> $249 shipped CONUS or on eBay here. Add $27 for international via USPS First Class or $49 for USPS Priority. Measurements (tagged 3, fits like a true to size medium): Pit to Pit: Just over 20 1/2" Length: 29 1/4" Shoulders: 18" Sleeves (shoulder stitch to hem): 25 1/2"
Commando. They have them with double leather soles as well.
Had a Nepenthes Gift Card and didn't really see anything I liked in terms of clothing at the store... so I treated myself to my fourth pair of Tricker's. :-)