or Connect

Posts by prurient

Call the RRL stores on West Broadway or Bleecker street. They both have the suiting stuff, made in Italy. These are not online I think.Most incredible donegal.
Nigel Cabourn Drake's Nigel Cabourn RRL Tricker's
Nigel Cabourn RRL Drake's Inis Meain Engineered Garments Carhartt Tricker's
Amazing ts(s) jacket in unique printed micro-corduroy fabric. Please check out image galleries on these Japanese stores here and here and here. Tried once. New with tags. Retailed for $810. $259 --> $249 shipped CONUS or on eBay here. Add $27 for international via USPS First Class or $49 for USPS Priority. Measurements (tagged 3, fits like a true to size medium): Pit to Pit: Just over 20 1/2" Length: 29 1/4" Shoulders: 18" Sleeves (shoulder stitch to hem): 25 1/2"
Commando. They have them with double leather soles as well.
Had a Nepenthes Gift Card and didn't really see anything I liked in terms of clothing at the store... so I treated myself to my fourth pair of Tricker's. :-)
Incredibly beautiful Barena wool trousers from current Fall Winter 2014 season. Worn once, look absolutely new. Retailed just over $400. $165 shipped CONUS via USPS Priority or on eBay here. Tapered leg with cropped and rolled up bottom hems. Zip fly and button closure. Belt loops with button fastening for braces. Slanted side pockets and two buttoned back pockets. Measurements (tagged 36, fit like a 34): Waist: just over 17.5" Leg opening: just short of 7.5" Inseam: 29.5"
It's just thick puffy wool. Love this jacket.
Hanna Barena Drake's Inis Meain Wings + Horns Barena Edward Green
Shipped! I got a lot of deals in my life but this is up there...