or Connect

Posts by prurient

I once sized up half a size (from 8 1/2 to 9) and the boot was annoyingly loose. Ended up selling here on SF. Wouldn't consider those if you're one full size smaller.
Thanks for the quote. The few blog articles about "the tour" rarely bring up prices. Regarding the "Mecca tour"... I'm mostly interested in country shoes that can deal with NYC's winters. Going to start early in the morning with EG, then Tricker's. C&J and maybe Lobb if there's time.
I'm going to Northampton in two weeks and got an "appointment" to check out EG's "rejects" inventory (as they referred to them on the phone). Has anyone visited recently and knows the average price of their calf offering? I know Tricker's and John Lobb factory stores are good for bargains (with pairs often under 200 GBP) but I've heard EG sells its seconds for prices just short of retail. Can anyone confirm?
Borsalino Post Overalls Post Overalls Monitaly Trickers
Some Edward Green on sale at Leather Soul.
EG OL Gitman Vintage NC Vass
5YEARS for 30% off at c.h.c.m.
SS14-VIP-10-OFF for tbs.
Sartoria Cantarelli Linea 14 suit (same line carried by No Man Walks Alone). Too big for me. New with tags. No alterations whatsoever. Retails in the US for $1,995. $250 shipped CONUS with PayPal Gift payment (or extra fee percentage) or on eBay here. Two button Jacket Single brested Notch lapels with button hole Welted chest pocket Two lower flap pockets Four-button cuffs Back side vents Fully lined with interior pockets Measurements (tagged 52): Back Length: 31" Pit...
Free worldwide shipping at The Bureau until March 30th.