or Connect

Posts by Britalian

@ Harold F: - Don't know if it can be classified as a speech, but the opening monologue of Full Metal Jacket by R. Lee Ermey is terrific.
You might like a fairly recent film and tv series (of last year) called The Trip 2. Two British comedians follow the Romantic poets' route from north to south of Italy, driving and sailing through some spectacular scenery and eating in wonderful restaurants. The film is condensed from the six 30mins episodes.
I'm now able to write this as the vomit has been cleaned off of my keyboard.
seemed too good to be tru.
yeah, probably inaccurate.. drama, occasionally dark, with hints of humour.quite funny, if predictable. in vain of Full Monty. Good recreation of a particular decade.
hilarious. but the depressing thing is I can remember that when it was released...
Am visiting the US soon and thinking of picking up a cheap unlocked iphone 4s at a retailer such as Best Buy for $100 or so. I read a post in Macw***d forum that advised that doing the same for an iphone 6 might present problems in terms of US-Europe frequencies. As I'm looking at this older phone can anyone confirm whether or not there would be any problems using it specifically in Italy, or UK/Europe in general?
Am visiting the US soon and thinking of picking up a cheap unlocked iphone 4s at a retailer such as Best B*y for $100 or so. I read a post in Macw***d forum that advised that doing the same for an iphone 6 might present problems in terms of US-Europe frequencies. As I'm looking at this older phone (for use as PAYG) can anyone confirm whether or not there would be any problems using it specifically in Italy, or UK/Europe in general?
charming little comedy set in Paris which looks terrific.
Love Is Strange - very nice movie John Lithgow and Alfred Molina gay couple in NYC.