or Connect

Posts by Britalian

How long did you have to wait before the menu arrived - 5 minutes? God how did you survive such trauma. Better to have Brad or Stacy your server for today brown nosing sycophantically for the meal.
Haha. Good one.
In many places during the Spanish civil war tips were banned being considered - as they were/are anti-democratic: every customer should expect the same service as every other, regardless of their ability to pay a little 'extra' for favourable attention. Tips are a form of corruption- and expose the USA as the cheapskate nation that it is. Wait staff in Spain and Italy (for the most part) are professionals (and though sometimes family members) working for a wage and social...
I'm trying to ID this shirt worn in the latest Woody Allen movie by Joaquin Phoenix. I checked the end credits which mention the usual suspects in WA films like Ralph Lauren but its difficult to pin down. Also mentions Dockers and SKU among others.
horror. not
what's funny, in your book?
interesting d.d. lewis role as a sick, off the grid living self sufficient single parent. his gf (keener) moves in with her two sons and things go Tits up. intimations of incest and a downbeat ending. how I like em.
excellent documentary. tons of interviews and old video footage
aside from a few cute one liners not a patch on the book. excellent performance from Emma Thompson. watched it mainly as p aul Giamati is in it, but not enough. another fine one from my fave of the moment, la Posey.
Check out the latest (5 Aug) Monocle magazine The Entrepreneur podcast for a fascinating interview with Konik's Tail founder Pleurat Shabani