or Connect

Posts by Sanguis Mortuum

Aren't those ones only 'loose at the top' because the person wearing them hasn't bothered to actually lace them up?
Yeah, the sleeves are still like a full inch too long. As Despos said, he should just buy the next size down as the whole suit is too big to alter appropriately.
I'm sure the Queen didn't personally write the script... she would've said whatever they told her to say, and since Daniel Craig was in character it should've been written as if he was actually Bond, in which case the Queen should probably have been referring to him as Commander...You're right about the DJ though, although it was filmed in the day-time it was aired as though it was taking place live at the time of the ceremony, which was in the evening.
Most of them are hideous, but it looks like there's a few good ones in there.
Can't say I like the entire look much either, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he's wearing a belt.
Look at this poor plebeian who apparently couldn't afford to get his clothes tailor made:
Meant 'first language', obviously. Everyone makes mistakes when typing. Not everyone makes an entire thread on Styleforum to complain about shit that they've read wrong.
I can't imagine most average flat leather belts being thick enough to be 'bulky'. After a certain point, thinner leather tends to just mean cheap and flimsy. The usual recommendation for belts is somewhere like http://www.equusleather.co.uk, is this normal thickness what you're looking for, or are you looking for something significantly thinner than that?
I don't see what could possibly be concerning you about this?
Are all your clothes made from silk or something? Any shirt made from cotton should be able to take plenty of heat to create steam.