or Connect

Posts by arrow

If any good souls have 9e plaza unworn shoes, please pm me and I will send countless blessings your way Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wear 9d in Barrie and TB. 9e in plaza and 9.5e for Aberdeen, which seems to fit perfectly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nice surprise... Leffot Cooney Boots... snuff said
Can I kindly request for someone to post pics of J Gilbert Plaza tan NST boots in the wild? I'm interested in picking one up. Thanks Gents! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great condition and seldom used due to other Alden rotation. Purchased from Alden SF for $550. Always stored in Alden boxes with shoe trees and brushed after each wear. Price includes US shipping. thank you
Thanks - they're brown calfskin Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gotta love Friday UPS deliveries... thanks to Kathy of Alden DC Plaza last
To my Alden bros... I've listed my Wingtips (Hampton Last, 9.5D) in Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151721874148?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Just let me know if posting eBay links is inappropriate
visiting DC for the first time this week for a conference and luckily, my hotel is 2 blocks away from Alden. Walked into the store and there it was, Cigar captoe in 9E laying on the floor. I've never tried the Grant last before and I was surprised by how comfortable it is. So my impromptu visit accomplished 2 things - my proper Grant Last size 9E (my usual is 9D Barrie, TB) and to behold the nice cigar shade. I pleaded with Kathy but she said it was just bought by a...
Jason? Welcome back man! Missed those days when you were at Unionmade.