or Connect

Posts by arrow

Monk strap chukka from TSM, aberdeen.
Six Eyelet Chukka Used to be blue suede and I had it dyed black Just picked these up from SM so hopefully they fit.
ha ha... I don't work there but if you are a size 9, then I'm sorry.
Maybe 2 years ago at the Alden + Unionmade party, a few of us (Peterock, me, Jason from Unionmade) talking to Nate Humble who is the Alden west cost rep about coming out with a 6 eyelet Chukka on trubalance last. Jason submitted the order but we never heard anything back. Then this shows up a few days ago... kinda cool if we had a hand in the design of this boots.
Cognac Indy (Unionmade)
More stuff from Unionmade!
[[SPOILER]] this model isnt' on their site....i wonder how many in store exclusvies they have?[/quote]They had 3 Alden models that came in and they should all be in the website soon: Ravello Cap toe, Pebble Grain Chukka and #8 Wing tip boots on crepe sole (very nice!).
Went into Unionmade thinking that I had my mind set on the Ravello Cap toe (after waiting for months) but picked these up instead... Pebble Grain Chukka with Commando Sole Someone out there is enjoying the 9D Ravello that I gave up. I actually find myself wearing the Alden Chukka models more than the boots.
Unionmade Ravello Captoe, Commando Sole (pic from Twitter) Good thing Spencer called me yesterday about this. I'm about to pick it up later
Purchased from SF Alden. Excellent Condition and used sparingly. Always stored in shoe trees. - Unlined Navy Suede - Single oiled flex sole - Barrie Last $325 via Paypal gift. Includes free US Shipping. Thank you!