or Connect

Posts by agp

Hi all, I am selling my TF 36R navy suit jacket. It is a dark dark navy. I have lost a bit of weight in the last year or two and now the Base A is too loose for my liking. This jacket comes from a smoker-free, pet-free, and children-free home. Now onto the details. Pit to pit: 17in Pit to pit from seams: 19.5in Pit to cuff: 17in Shoulder to cuff: 24.5in Shoulder to shoulder on back: 17.5in Collar to bottom: 29.5in 100% cotton The buttons are NOT functional. But they can...
Anyone know of where I could get a simple red leather jacket?
bump, still looking!
Bump, help much appreciated!
I mean lower, closer to the belly button. I'm looking for something with a big shawl lapel/collar that ends low. Or just lapels/collars that never end and extend to the bottom of the cardigan.
Hi all, does anyone know of any cardigans with tux-like lapels, or shawl collars that ends near the torso?
One more vote for Magnanni.
What are you holding?
Hi all, I have been looking the longest time for a traditional navy blazer with gold/gold-colored buttons. Most of my suits are made to measure. In terms of off-the-rack stuff, Suitsupply and Tom Fords are nearly perfect fits at the shoulder, chest, torso, and waist. I don't want anything too flashy or too expensive, it will only be used for one event. Recommendations welcome, thank you in advance!
I can vouch for the face wash. I started using it as a stable, in place of the Cetaphil soapless face wash I was using before. I know that the bar wasn't high, but the TF face was is awesome. I am using that and Kiehl's exfoliating scrub every other day at night.