or Connect

Posts by sloane3

Quote: Originally Posted by drducky not sure this was necessary unless you needed for the whole forum to know that you're an ass They already know. Doughboy, I have a 2 for 1 coupon, give me your email address.
Maybe skip the third trip through the buffet next time.
Yup, highly overrated on this forum.
I paid $225 for my Maui Jims, that Wailea is a friggin steal.
Quote: Originally Posted by nmprisons +1 I have a similar pair that I am just in love with. Kickass boots. Makes you wonder why they don't make stuff like this anymore.
I'm not clicking all those thumbs. Looking at the first one the collar gapes a bit. Get the sleeves taken up.
igents have their own form of brand whoring Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 For me it would depend on how much the 10% was and if I could rotate any other less liked item I already had. what about boxes?
Did you buy it from idfnl because it looks like 20 year old thrift store rubbish.
The point is do you really need a Chinese lawyer to photoshop you some pants online that don't crush your little balls.
Mother's Day is May 10th this year by the way. Please call your mothers. And tell them to come pick up their panties.