or Connect

Posts by rabidawg

Ok, seriously these sold just before I closed the listing over a year ago. Which is why I closed the listing.
I've been holding on to them for a year and a half, just praying that you would come along and ask about them.
Yeah, I picked it up last year but it's too big, and I didn't return in time. I'll probably sell in the fall if I get around to it.
Long shot, but any interest in trading this one for a NWT grey/black checked in size 42?
Someone instantly kopped. These boots plus that seller's other completed listings indicate a wide range of interests (or evidence good thrifting luck ).
Picked up this Bedale from this thread, but I just prefer the longer length of my Moorland. I got it for a great price, so I'm offering it back up to the SF community for what I have in it (I paid $100 shipped, so my price to you is $100 plus $12.35 USPS Priority medium flat rate box, anywhere in the U.S.) before I put it up on eBay this Sunday. Price is firm. No international shipping on this one. Actual item photos and measurements are in the original thread. ...
Picked up this Bedale from this thread, but I just prefer the longer length of my Moorland. I got it for a great price, so I'm offering it back up to the SF community for what I have in it (I paid $100 shipped, so my price to you is $100 plus $12.35 USPS Priority medium flat rate box, anywhere in the U.S.) before I put it up on eBay this Sunday. Price is firm. No international shipping on this one. Actual item photos and measurements are in the original thread. ...
Great price.
Interested in front rise, thigh, and leg opening measurements.
Available again (buyer return due to sizing issue).