or Connect

Posts by Tardek

The best way to put the question, which I heard only the other day, is "Can I see you?". Just be genuine, and if she turns you down* don't be awkward about it, just go straight back into friend mode. *Let's be realistic, she will probably turn you down. If she wanted you, she'd have given you signals out the wazoo.
Never trust a therapist. That's my professional opinion.
Whelan Johansson
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow If Obama is God, why does he have to borrow other people's money to fix the economy? China has more money than God.
Surely if a woman says to you, "Boy I wish this night didn't have to end here" that's indicative that she wants to go back to your place, rather than off to a Denny's.
Quote: Originally Posted by scarphe are you sure about this? how many rights and freedom denied to all citizens that do not infringe upon the freedom and safety of others? Yes, I am sure - and no, I don't include only women and gays in it either. There are too many laws that don't benefit the public out there. Aldous Huxley was afraid that humankind would be trivialised into obedience, George Orwell was afraid that humankind would be...
Quote: Originally Posted by dcg Yes. For one thing, I always pictured Rogue as good looking. It's true, X-men movie rogue has grown into an incredibly ugly woman.
Quote: 13. Arise immediately in the mornings. Do not lie in bed awake, no matter what time of day it is. Get up and do something. Start each day with an enthusiastic activity. ...Like masturbating?
Wow, the last one's gone. That really is the passing of an era.
Go away.