or Connect

Posts by Tardek

Quote: Originally Posted by dcg Yes. For one thing, I always pictured Rogue as good looking. It's true, X-men movie rogue has grown into an incredibly ugly woman.
Quote: 13. Arise immediately in the mornings. Do not lie in bed awake, no matter what time of day it is. Get up and do something. Start each day with an enthusiastic activity. ...Like masturbating?
Go away.
Quote: Originally Posted by BrettChaotix Mist > The Fog I'm glad they didn't over explain what caused The Mist and what the creatures were. I think that if they did it would have sucked in a way similar to the end of Signs when they ruined it by showing the aliens. Disagree. Completely.
Will you learn about punctuation?
Quote: Originally Posted by rexthedestroyer I know this topic is a couple of weeks old, but I find the dialog very interesting. I keep reading comments that someday, society will be at a point where birth will be had via egg + sperm fertalization, outside of the womans body, in a controlled medical facility. Women would no longer would have to "carry" a child to birth. Is there an actual movement for this? While I am sure that the science is around...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim The Fog vs The Mist: which temporal low altitude condensation is more terrifying?!?! I did not enjoy The Mist. I would have enjoyed it more if they had penetrated the base and gone more into why the creatures were there. Also the pseudo-psychology bored me.
How does one squirrel?
I would do the same thing, but I'd deconstruct them with screwdrivers instead of smashing them. It's a wonder I didn't become a sparky.
The synopsis of this movie makes me think of "thinner" (Stephen King book adapted into a movie with John Goodman), except without the moral lesson at the end. In fact, it is exactly like that.