or Connect

Posts by Tardek

Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek The toe thumbs ruin her for me. Thanks, assholes. Quote: Originally Posted by Zenny toe thumb. do not want. My insidious plan succeeds!
1. looks like she's peering scornfully at a tat, actually. 2. Agree with above supposition. 3. Probably correct, or he's having a John Dorian moment of reflection.
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Well, that leaps rather easily over the theshold question of what "rights" exist in the absence of laws denying them. I personally have a more expansive view than many here of the scope of rights that can legitimately be found in the Constitution, but working through the sometimes difficult or debatable issue of whether a "right" exists is a necessary part of determining whether rights have been improperly denied. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Charley When will you get over being a Troofer? I had to look "troofer" up. Quote: troofer Noun- Term of abuse used by Bush supporters against anyone who is openly disbelieving of the Bush Administration's heavily propagandised 9/11 fairytale. The term is used most often in a derogatory way as an ad hominem by neocon trolls in order to avoid dealing with the facts, commonsense, and supporting links...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Is there anything on earth you have not made your mind up about 100%? I don't think he's decided whether or not to do the one-shoe wardrobe.
h8 google analytics.
Quote: Originally Posted by turboman808 For the record you do know that is not true at all. Men and women have the same number of ribs. We are just stupid and accept ridiculous things like this and never to bother counting for ourselves. Quote: Originally Posted by Gradstudent78 Yeah I know its not true (I've studied my share of skeletal biology and forensic anthropology), thats why it is ridiculous. Yes but...
Quote: Originally Posted by Charley Thanks to George W. Bush, Iraq next door, and maybe the internet it seems that quite a large number do now have an interest in democracy. OBama will not support the current uprising as it would, at some point, require him to acknowledge and credit the Bush policies that he has spent four years yammering against. You're a little bit deranged, aren't you.
I only take pics of worthwhile accomplishments. I snob on your accomplishments!
"Are you really that stupid?" In response to my suggestion that smoking causes cancer. I suppose that's really a question.